Reaction score
THE GIFT OF TOGETHERNESS
Photography:
Alasdair McLellan
Video: Gordon von Steiner
Styling: Meryl Griffith & Michel Botbol
Hair: Akki Shirakawa
Make-up: Sally Branka
Models: Mariam de Vinzelle, Shalom Harlow, Hamid Onifadé, Sacha Quenby, Simon Nessman, Lulu Tenney, Tyson Beckford, Jeenu Mahadevan, Amane Taniguchi, Daryl Dismond, Andreea Diaconu, Coralie Jean-Francois, Dae Na, James Turlington, Ella Rattigan & Lucky Blue Smith

elle.com

It's OK at but what happened to Valentina, his pet model for 00's?

Clicking onto this thread, I was expecting to see something very cozy, like a Colorado (or Bedford) multigenerational holiday gathering. I think I like this better. Shalom looks great and I like the stark and glamorous black and white setting. Looks like it's all from the "Modern Penthouse" home collection. Always a pleasure seeing Tyson Beckford in the ads, too. Hope there's many more shots to come, given the sizeable cast.

Because we're living in the days of ad campaign diversity, I thought that fella was sitting in a fantastic Art Deco-inspired wheelchair, and I'm very disappointed to realise that he's not.

I love it! fits Ralph Lauren perfectly and the cast is great.

That solo shot of Sacha is gorgeous.

I hate the set, really drowns the photos. I can't stand these sterile "modern" homes. Like, what kind of psycho has a shiny black floor with with white walls and black furniture.

First time in a long time that Shalom has looked good and right in anything. She's at the point in her career where playing high society lady plays suits her look.

Oh so stylish and chic! There's not a single element to this campaign that I dislike - it's just sheer festive fabulosity and I'm in fashion heaven. The casting is superb, love how Shalom Harlow and Sacha Quenby have both photographed here. Everyone, in fact, just looks so immaculate!

It's OK at but what happened to Valentina, his pet model for 00's?

she was working with the brand as late as 2013, I'd love to see her again it'd feel like a true Ralph 00s comeback.

Shalom looks great.

Alasdair took Bruce Weber place here. Indeed it's a safe campaign, nothing bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->