Ralph Lauren 'The Icons Collection' 2016 by Steven Meisel

zzzyao76

Reaction score
Styling: Karl Templer
Models: Vittoria Ceretti, Margaret Qualley, Stella Tennant, Jacquetta Wheeler, Frederikke Sofie, Fei Fei Sun, Lady Jean Campbell, Alicia Burke, Lulu and Cameron Russell

wwd

Lovely cast. Could've included Kai Newman or Cindy Bruna.

From Ralph Lauren website, sorry the images are so small. Everyone looks great, I really like Lulu's shot !

ralphlauren

Holy f***!! I've been wanting Steven to photograph for Ralph Lauren for years now!

This looks lovely, so classy! Pretty sure Ashley cast this since she's casting the shows now as well.

This is SO GOOD!! Meisel never fails. Amber would have been a great addition as well.

Campaign video

youtube Ralph Lauren

The British Warmer as worn by Vittoria Ceretti

ralphlauren

Such gorgeous photographs, but wow is this really his first time shooting for the brand? Not even back in the early 90s?

And i agree that Amber would have been a perfect choice for this!

Such gorgeous photographs, but wow is this really his first time shooting for the brand? Not even back in the early 90s?

And i agree that Amber would have been a perfect choice for this!
I think it's the first time:flower:

I. LOVE. ABSOLUTELY. EVERYTHING :wub: :wub: . The styling is really great, the casting as well ! Vittoria, Frederikke and Alicia shots are my favorite .

This is how I call perfection. The styling is on point. And the photography and composition is amazing. I wish he will do more campaigns fro RL. This is such a great start.

^ They aren't anywhere because they're irrelevant.

I agree that this is perfection.

^ They aren't anywhere because they're irrelevant.

I agree that this is perfection.

You always knew what to say to get my morning going. LOL This campaign is so strong, that I instantly have forgotten about the actual FW ad campaign. (Really, I did......who shot/is in it?)

I've been dying for Meisel to shoot for Ralph! And the results prove exactly why! Vittoria is absolutely the stand out here...but even so, everyone looks gorgeous.

Meisel x Ralph is so perfect because Meisel is able to lend his ability to elevate any fashion to a certain level...he automatically bumps up this brand's fashion cred with this campaign.

It's really flawless. Perfect!
For the first time in a long time, RL has a fashion and style focus. It has always been more about the lifestyle and the aspirational part of that.

You wants to be that woman.
I've always liked Ralph and the Weber were great but this new thing that is happening right now with the house is so exciting.

I love that he manage to maintain his relevance while still being true to himself.

Meisel is the perfect man for this. From a fashion legend to another fashion legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->