Ralph Rucci S/S 2004 Haute Couture

So pretty thanks for the pics!

I looooooove the black floor length skirt

Originally posted by tott@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 4:22 pm
Some people want their couture to look obviously elaborate and expensive...
so true.. :rolleyes:

I lvoe it, masterful technique, very beautiful cuting, sutily creative :heart:

I don't care what you call it. It's gorgeous! The lines are amazing!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just respect that rucci knows when to stop, when to give the loving attention to the inside of the garment, and when to let the fabric speak for how it should be shaped.

Im glad so many people have different opinions on whats beautiful...otherwise we wouldnt need so many designers :wink:

As for me, if I knew of a Ralph Rucci book -- I'd buy it. He's definetly worth the space he takes up on the runway.

I see nothing RTW about it,IMO. Those gowns and all the detail work is so discreetly extravagant and elegant. Ralph,to me,is really one of the very few who hasn't lost the touch of the real traditions of HC whilst remaining incredibly refreshing. He is a master at his craft.

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 8:12 am
I see nothing RTW about it,IMO. Those gowns and all the detail work is so discreetly extravagant and elegant. Ralph,to me,is really one of the very few who hasn't lost the touch of the real traditions of HC whilst remaining incredibly refreshing. He is a master at his craft.
absolutely :wink:

Although a few seasons old, here's an excellent interview that will appeal to people that say, "Who?" when they hear the name Ralph Rucci and to people that are already followers of his work.

It's about 1/2 hour long, so when you've got the time be prepared to hear an articulate, intelligent and humorous man discuss his work on his terms. One of the things I most like about this interview is how Mr. Rucci doesn't just nod his head or agree with the typical leading fashion questions. He'll explain what he means instead of letting the interviewer dictate.

Here's the page:

http://www.lookonline.com/ralphrucci-master.html.

Rucci's best couture collection to date. :woot: The technique, silhouettes, and the details.. fabulous. :wink: It is grand and beautiful. B) Definetly Cristobal as inspiration. :flower:

Rating: 8.9 (Out of 10); Exceptional.

:woot: look at this detailed photo, this is the close up of everyone's fave look (the blouse over that fab long black skirt )
this is true couture :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->