Rashida Jones

I quite liked Rashida's dress, it seemed rather whimsical with the palm tree design. And I like her hair and makeup too, it all worked very well together.

Tory Burch Rodeo Drive Flagship Store Opening at Tory Burch on Tuesday (January 14) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

just jared

the launch of the designer’s new collection for Vogue Eyewear on Tuesday (January 14) at a private space in Los Angeles.

just jared

Rashida Jones attends the World Premiere of 'Cuban Fury' at Vue Leicester Square on February 6, 2014 in London, England.
2TNjCEZ.jpg

ETcz2eL.jpg

zimbio

Actress Rashida Jones attends the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
IQxnMo7.jpg

Wu4rRtY.jpg

zimbio

Caudalie Boutique Spa grand opening at Caudalie Boutique Spa on Wednesday evening (March 12) in Venice, Calif.
B2TmZgg.jpg

Plm99Yd.jpg

i81JYUQ.jpg

just jared

A reception to celebrate her new Glamour column at a private residence on Friday (March 28) in Los Angeles.
1t4I3Jn.jpg

10GYoge.jpg

6cLAsAq.jpg

just jared

Rashida Jones greets her awaiting fans with a wave and a smile as she arrives at the Today show on Monday (April 7) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actress appeared on the program to promote her film Cuban Fury, where she talked about learning to Salsa dance for the film!

“I trained for this movie. I trained for a couple months in London with Nick [Frost]. And it was really, really difficult. Don’t try anything new as an adult,” Rashida joked. LOL!

Cuban Fury hits theaters on April 11 – be sure to check it out!

3iDvwp2.jpg

DluaYmg.jpg

QVKofAW.jpg

Lv7DyZj.jpg

just jared

"Charles James: Beyond Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City.
uWtCTav.jpg

eLjQyth.jpg

zimbio

The colour looks pretty on her but the dress itself and her hairstyle are kind of dowdy. : /

New Balance and James Jeans dance party powered by ISKO held at a private residence on Tuesday (August 19) in Bel Air, Calif.
o4id98F.jpg

just jared

I prefer black jeans not leather pants
anyway I like the outfit at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"