Reaction score
With Why Not (Milan)

F/W 09.10 Showcard
20rtts0.jpg

supermodels.nl

Her tests from NY (she's with Next) :flower:
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]

mariemaud.canalblog.com (fdib- courtesy of Next NY)
[/FONT]

Polas :magic:
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]

[/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif] mariemaud.canalblog.com (fdib- courtesy of Next NY)[/FONT]

I only just noticed this girl when cruising the Tempo Models site (tempomodels.at). Not sure what I think of her yet but I'll be keeping an eye on her.
Her stats according to Tempo:
height 181
bust 85
waist 60
hips 88
size 36
shoes 40
eyes blue
hair d.blond

Rebeka-Zuborova01.jpg
Rebeka-Zuborova07.jpg

Rebeka-Zuborova08.jpg
Rebeka-Zuborova02.jpg

Rebeka-Zuborova03.jpg
Rebeka-Zuborova04.jpg

Rebeka-Zuborova05.jpg
Rebeka-Zuborova06.jpg

Although only 16, Rebeka Zuborova is hardly a rookie. Already three years into her modeling career, Zuborova has walked for Marc by Marc Jacobs, Isaac Mizrahi, Diesel Black Gold and L.A.M.B. in New York. Watch for her next in the upcoming Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks.

Agency: MAJOR

Height: 5'11"

Hair: Dark blonde

Eyes: Blue

Birth sign: Sagittarius

Home country: Slovakia

Favorite designer:
"I love Gucci and Calvin Klein."

Favorite body part:
"My legs."

This is your first time in New York. What do you think of it?
"I love New York. It’s busy. It’s really the city that never sleeps!"

You started modeling at 13. How did you get into it?
"I was in a shopping center with my friend, and a woman came up to me and asked if I’d like to be a model. At first, I couldn’t imagine it. I was so young and wasn’t thinking about modeling, but after I went to a casting, it just came naturally."

What do you like best about modeling?
"Meeting new people and traveling. It’s a change from the normal life of going to school. It’s always changing."

How do you balance modeling with school?
"When I’m in Slovakia, I take my exams and then I can travel. I still go to school. After fashion week, I’ll go back [home] for a couple of months, then I’ll take my exams and will travel [for modeling] again."

What do you do when you’re not modeling?
"I’ve been boxing for almost four years, since I was 12. It’s good for your body. It’s really hard training. I won’t spar with another person, because I’m afraid of it, but it’s a good workout. When I first started, I looked funny because I was so skinny and so tall and just punching at the bag. Now I’m better. I was the only girl there too, but it was fine because I knew the guys from my neighborhood."

What are your favorite wardrobe pieces?
"I don’t have a special piece, but I like short dresses. I like to show my legs!"

What’s on your iPod?
"I like jazz — Ray Charles and Norah Jones. And also reggae."

Is there a model that inspires you?
"Natasha Poly and Freja Beha Erichsen. I like their looks — their facial features."

What are your modeling goals?
"To become a Victoria’s Secret Angel. It’s an amazing fashion show, and they get paid so much money. It must be so much fun to wear all that beautiful lingerie and walk on the catwalk with singers! The atmosphere is great!"
WWD

hadn't really read the interview so i just realized she did shows in NY:
marc by marc jacobs ss11 - ny

diesel black gold ss11 - ny

L.A.M.B.

style.com

All about Models is glad to introduce you our “exclusive” interview with Rebeka Zuborova.

She’s an upcoming model in the business.

Signed with: ANC in Hamburg, Exit in Slovakia, FM in London, Joy in Milan, Major in New York & Paris.

About her: Rebeka Zuborova comes from Slovakia and she’s a discovery of Exit Models. Rebeka works as well with ANC Models in Germany, FM Models in London, Joy Models in Milan, Major Models in New York & Paris. Rebekka has a silhouette of 183cm and measurements of 85-60-90. Rebeka did her debut at Marc by Marc Jacobs in New York during the spring/summer fashion shows. She walked as well for some more brilliant shows, such as Byblos, Diesel and Les Copains. Well, Rebeka is definitely a great model. All about Models is happy to introduce you our interview with Rebeka.

How did everything started for you ? Was modeling something for you that you always wanted to do ?

I was in a shopping centre with my friend. Then one woman came to me and asked me, if I would like to come to her agency. At first I was like: “No thank you”, but just in case I took her card. I’ve decided later to go to her agency and it just came. I never dreamed to be a model.

How would you describe yourself ?
Broody ? I don’t know honestly

You’re probably still attending school. Do modeling and school interfere with each other ?

I’m doing both. When I’m home, I do all my exams and then I can travel. Sometimes it’s hard , but I’m very goalseeking.

What are in your opinion the positive and negative sides of the modeling industry ?

Positive is that you aren’t doing every day the same like at home. It’s a nice change from the normal life and you see many INTERESTING countries and places. Negative is that you don’t have so much time for your friends at home.

You did some awesome runway jobs in the spring summer fashion shows, like Marc Jacobs and Diesel. Do you have been nervous before the shows started ?

No, i wasn’t nervous. I was enjoying all the shows !!!

How did you feel when you were doing your first castings for the fashion shows in New York City. Did you compare yourself to other models ?

I had a very good feeling, because I saw that most of the clients liked my height. I’m 183cm and for some designer it’s too much, but in New York they loved it.

What is for you the most important thing that a girl should have to present herself well in castings ?

She should be always smiley and full of energy. She should always say – hello and bye

Is there any thing that you would love to reach in the modeling industry ? If yes, what is it ?

I would love to do Victoria’s Secret. I think it’s a drem of many girls.

Who is your favourite model ?

I don’t have a favourite model, but I like Freja Beha and Natalia Vodianova.

Do you have a beauty secret that you would like to share with our readers ?

I don’t have. The only thing I use is a bit of mascara and a day cream.

Are there any things that you are excited about for the future ?

I’m excited about next season. I hope I get some good shows.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?

No idea! The life is deepness.

By alllaboutmodels.tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->