Red Hair + Pink Clothes ?

Lilia

Reaction score
Do you think that girls with red hair could wear pink/baby pink/purple clothes ? My hair is red and most of my clothes are blue, black, white and green. I like baby pink but I´m not sure if it would look good with my hair. My hair is dark red, my skin is very pale and I only have very few freckles. My eyes are green. Thanks :flower:

I say do what makes you happy... :wink:
I wouldn't wear those colours for years but finally gave up on it. It's fashion, wear what you want.

I dont think that pink would look bad on redheads... Just wear what you like.

Try it on and see how it looks. I think it depends on the shade of your hair and the shade of pink. I'd say it could look very pretty. Or not. But the potential is there...so try it out. :flower:

It depends on the pink, but I think that baby pink would look fabulous...

Look at J. Moore... they always say that redheads should never wear green, but she defied that statement last year and looked great :wink:

I think so. The only color I don't care for on redheads is orange. Then again, there are so many different shades of red hair, so even orange could look good on some redheads.

Originally posted by HBoogie@Oct 7 2004, 09:41 PM
I think so. The only color I don't care for on redheads is orange. Then again, there are so many different shades of red hair, so even orange could look good on some redheads.
[snapback]389772[/snapback]​
I actually quite like wearing orange myself. I personally think that most redheads look good more autumnal tones. :flower:

I am not a natural redhead, but I dye my hair auburn with henna, and I wear red, orange, burgundy, and brown without disaster. I can and do wear green quite a lot, too. Mossy greens and olive greens are my best picks.

I don't wear much pink, but that is due to personal preference, as well as complexion. I am kind of sallow and look even more yellowish in pastel colors. Also, I am not a very girly-girl, and just feel kind of awkward and not-quite-right in pink, which is such a stereotypical girly color. Like I am an impostor to the Girly throne or something.

I have dark red hair and I love wearing pink. I think it's a great color. Go for it.

Rules are made to be broken. Besides, there is always an exception to the rules.

Try it out for yourself and see if you like it. You might be surprised.

Picturing it in my mind now, I think red hair+pink clothes= cuteness.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Oct 7 2004, 11:59 PM
:innocent: Perhaps not the best example...
[snapback]389872[/snapback]​

It's funky, alright.

Originally posted by HepburnDivine@Nov 16 2004, 10:44 PM
Sure you can! It's an old 'Anne of Greengable'-thing that you can't! :wink:
[snapback]435221[/snapback]​

I agree, the notion's old-fashioned. :flower:

a lot of red heads I know look lovely in pink - besides if you want to wear something, you should go for it :flower:

My friend has very pale skin and red hair, and many shades of pinks and peach look amazing on her. It has to do with her coloring and the exact shades, but I love it. :heart: I don't know why I didn't notice it before when I posted, but I guess this post made me pay more attention or something. Oh, and purple looks awesome on her, too.

Then again...looking back, I just remembered that she dyes her hair. Still, I can see how it could work very well for a natural redhead as well.

I finally did it !

I bought my first light purple shirt ever :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: After years of wearing only blue, black, green and other more natural colors...I have red hair and I always thought that pink and purple would look horrible on me, but I decided to try something new and it looks good...I still have to be careful because it has to be the right shade of pink or purple, though....What do you think...red hair + pink/purple = nice or horrible ? My hair is really dark so it´s probably easier for me than for people who have really bright red hair...do you have any pics of models with red hair wearing pink or purple ?

I bet you look stunning. I believe purple is easier for redheads to wear than pink. but when I had red hair, I wore pink too. with right make-up and right coloured accessories you can make all colours suit you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->