Redheads At Anna Sui

poo

Reaction score
Anna Sui sure loves her *redheads*(edited by mod) doesnt she, she closed with Karen Elson and opened with Lily whoever that is. I dont see the appeal of them myself especially Karen Elson :sick:. Sorry if your a wranga head, never liked the colour myself, the only half decent looking one is Angie Everheart.
Karen Elson

This is a little off topic, but Karen looks massive compared to the other girl. Maybe its the shapeless dress she is wearing, but that picture is the most unflattering, ever. :unsure:

I really think it is the outfit! You are right..it makes her look pretty large. :unsure:

is a wranga a red head?

i thought karen looked almost pregnant! that looks like maternity wear.... :huh:

i adore karen and i love the way she looks, esp her red hair and porcelain skin, just gorgeous

Karen has struggled with her weight (eating disorders which she doesnt blame on modeling- which came before) and also just being too heavy at points in time during her career (having to famously sit out i think milano shows once while she was hot because the clothes didn't fit). Don't care for her so much but really really don't like her body.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 7:46 am
This is a little off topic, but Karen looks massive compared to the other girl. Maybe its the shapeless dress she is wearing, but that picture is the most unflattering, ever. :unsure:
I agree. The photo and the outfit don't do her justice at all!!! :sick:

Originally posted by foxinthesnow@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 10:20 pm
Karen has struggled with her weight (eating disorders which she doesnt blame on modeling- which came before) and also just being too heavy at points in time during her career (having to famously sit out i think milano shows once while she was hot because the clothes didn't fit). Don't care for her so much but really really don't like her body.
did you read the article which Vogue UK published either last year or the year before about her battle with EDs?

it was so sad :(

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 9:46 am
This is a little off topic, but Karen looks massive compared to the other girl. Maybe its the shapeless dress she is wearing, but that picture is the most unflattering, ever.  :unsure:
i thought so too!...especially because i don't know what wranga means...i thought this post was about plus size women until i saw the second photo of lily :P

i was like "anna sui sure loves her plus size women"? :blink:

EDIT: i just finished reading all the posts on the thread and its a shame to hear about her eating disorder...sad thing...hope she gets through it

Ahahahahhaha you kids dont know your aussie language. A wranga is someone with the likes of Ginger, Red or orange hair any of these sorts of shades. I love porcelin skin aswell probbaly because I have it, but these wrangas look like their skins red aswell. I think the dresses could be rather unflattering but i agree they do make her look rather solid.
heres another form the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->