Renee and Kenny Chesney: split!

one of them probably lied about wanting kids or about their financial status. But we will never really know unless one of them goes on Dateline or something.

And people are already talking about Renée and Jack. Gossip flies faster than celebrity's marriage :lol:

read some article claiming that renee wanted out cos Kenny's views on marriage were, hmm how do you say, more 1950's than hers. Sounds contrived but if it's true then good for her.

Who knows what the true reason is.... the rumor on the radio around here was that she wanted a baby right away and apparently he didn't (and doesn't want kids) so she is claiming that it was "fraud" because he promised her a baby and then didn't want one once they were married.

:rolleyes:

Rene Zellweger annulles marriage after 5 month

Renee Zellweger ex feeling 'good'

Renee Zellweger's estranged husband Kenny Chesney has insisted he is feeling "good" since their split.

The country singer claims he is coping well since the Oscar-winning actress filed for an annulment of their five-month marriage. .

He told America's Country Weekly magazine: "I'm all right. I'm good. There have been better times, but I'll be OK".

Kenny also confessed he was too busy to give his new marriage the attention it needed.

He explained: "I hit everything so hard this year I had the biggest tour I've ever done, I had a record to finish that was real important to me, and, of course, I had something new in my personal life and I was trying to do that too It really ended up being too much" .

Last week, Renee filed for a marriage annulment citing "fraud". It later emerged she split from Kenny because he doesn't want children, it has emerged. A source claimed at the time: "Renée wanted to start a family as soon as possible She thought Kenny felt the same way, but he didn't" .
According to lawyers, in US separations, partners sometimes cite "fraud" as a euphemism for a partner who is either "gay or has sexual issues". However, Renée has issued a statement telling fans not to jump to any "sensationalised or untrue conclusions".

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/62202004.htm

---

Ehm...do Celebreties ever TALK to their partners BEFORE they marry? :blink:
Children and work are important aspects that every reasonable person would discuss BEFORE marriage!

Label Basher said:
Apparently his gay. Which is what is flying around the net right now. They are saying he "tricked" her into marriage :rolleyes:. The rumours are going to get nasty cause it's not like Renee will come out and say what went wrong.

I read she filed "fraud" for her annulment stating that he was gay. so I think she started that whole rumor. anyone correct me if im wrong.

i'm not surprised by the split...celebrity marriages, they never last
Brad and Jen are the perfect example...

STAR SINGS NEW TUNE

October 3, 2005 -- RENÉE Zellweger called it off with hubby Kenny Chesney because, it seems, there was an other man. According to WWD's Aileen Mehle, Zellweger — just two weeks after dropping the bomb on Chesney — is already planning a trip to Ireland to visit her new beau, Irish singer Damien Rice. The star is fond of singers. Before she married country-music star Chesney, she dated singer Jack White for two years. Meanwhile, Chesney is said to have been shocked at his wife's demand for an annul ment. "Just three weeks before, they spent five days to gether and had a blast," says a pal. "He had no idea she was going to drop him."

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/53294.htm

Hes not exactly new...she was with Damien before she married thingy wasn't she?

Okay, this means Renee can be with George Clooney now! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VITO300
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->