Repetto shoes

MulletProof

Reaction score
does anyone know from a good place [or website] in the US that carries them?.
I've been looking for them like crazy... and I'm so frustrated I am now willing to spent an eye on them [!].

they seem to have the most perfect shape...:heart:

repettojn5.jpg

[my own scan-nylon magazine jan/dec 2007. photographed by louise enhörning]

lagarconne.com has them, only 2 sizes left though..

i really want them too, let me know if you have any luck!

I'm looking for them as well...I don't understand why they're so hard to find :ermm:

She Sends Kisses said:
lagarconne.com has them, only 2 sizes left though..

i really want them too, let me know if you have any luck!

:woot: thank you!.
what is size 37 in US standards?..I'm.....10. :ninja:
i'm crossing my fingers they bring more variety soon...as in green/blue variety. :shifty:

I am a size 9, and I ordered a 39... I really hope they fit b/c I may be a 39.5. I think a 10 is 40..

I also found them on sale at www.laredoute.co.uk but I don't think they ship to the US.

She Sends Kisses said:
I am a size 9, and I ordered a 39... I really hope they fit b/c I may be a 39.5. I think a 10 is 40..

I also found them on sale at www.laredoute.co.uk but I don't think they ship to the US.

Yes a 10 is a Euro 40. I don't want to worry you but I think that Repetto runs small. I am usually a 35.5 or 5.5 and I recently bought a 37! Who knows though, hopefully they work for you. Plus, they'll probably stretch out. Congrats on your new pair one way or another!

ooui, congratulations!, and thank you so much for the great links :heart:
...i found a pair but i still need to figure out how to get them over here, i'll probably stalk some europe-based friend. my obsession can be that creepy. :ninja:

..and my admiration goes for you, apparently [see jazz shoes thread] most of us are not having any success with this. :lol: :cry:

MulletProof said:
ooui, congratulations!, and thank you so much for the great links :heart:
...i found a pair but i still need to figure out how to get them over here, i'll probably stalk some europe-based friend. my obsession can be that creepy. :ninja:

..and my admiration goes for you, apparently [see jazz shoes thread] most of us are not having any success with this. :lol: :cry:

I contacted lagarconne.com regarding the jazz shoes and they said that they don't have any shipments on order right now. They said they'd email me when they do, so when that happens, I'll post here to let you know! Good luck!:heart: :D

are you looking for the specific pair in the picture or just any?

if it's any...

bloomingdales in chestnut hill, mass carries the basic repetto ballet flat.

oh yes..maybe i should've specified in the title, i'm looking for repetto jazz shoes, not exactly as those in the image.. just something similar. :blush:
thanks for the info, mundo :heart: . i think it's only a matter of time until they also start to carry laceup shoes.

jetset, thanks :woot: ..my hunting skills are below-average you can tell haha.

repetto runs really small! i'm a size 7 and i have a 38 and they fit mje just right.

I got my Repetto jazz shoes today from lagarconne. They are a little tight but I think I can make it work... I am so happy.. Finally a pair of jazz shoes to call my own!!

MulletProof said:
does anyone know from a good place [or website] in the US that carries them?.
I've been looking for them like crazy... and I'm so frustrated I am now willing to spent an eye on them [!].

they seem to have the most perfect shape...:heart:

[my own scan-nylon magazine jan/dec 2007. photographed by louise enhörning]

what's the model name for those shoes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe people are having problems finding repetto. Actually I can believe it, but a LOT of stores are stocking them in London. Selfridges, Coco Ribbon (well their old store on Sloane St. did)...a LOT of big places.

Could someone confirm to me that these shoes Kirsten's wearing are the Zizi's? I'm debating whether or not to buy them..
source: kirstenimages.com

Attachments

• kd031006_13.jpg
    kd031006_13.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 65
  • kd031006_16.jpg
    kd031006_16.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 48
  • kd031006_19.jpg
    kd031006_19.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 52
Meg said:
I can't believe people are having problems finding repetto. Actually I can believe it, but a LOT of stores are stocking them in London. Selfridges, Coco Ribbon (well their old store on Sloane St. did)...a LOT of big places.

I think they'll eventually be everywhere.. maybe by the time summer arrives.. which upsets me because I want them NOW. :sideways:

I just saw them in Bloomingdales in nyc...they are the cutest shoes..I am very tempted to buy the jazz shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->