Repetto shoes

There is not a lot to the bottom of them, but the leather around the foot is just the softest thing ever :wub:

They are the shoes I wear when my feet have been shredded by new shoes, as they are just therapy for my feet!

I can wear them a whole day without problems, but if you need something for really long walks, I would recommend to find a shoe with a padded insole.

^I don't think they are more comfortable, but they have thicker soles. For me Repetto is a perfect alternative to sandals when it is really hot, while I use my Lanvins when it is a bit colder. I don't own any Chanels - I tried them on in NYC, but they vary SO much in size - even if they are from the same collection. They are also pretty wide.

^Oh that would actually be nice, because I have quite wide feet. Thanks for all the advice!

You are welcome :smile:
Repetto works with all kinds of widths since it is adjustable.

^Interesting. I did try a pair in Magasin, just the plain leather ones and they feel so soft and did fit my feet perfectly but my concern was they wouldn't work for long walks.

Repettos are so adorable, but the soles are so thin and the leather is so fine that they don't really work for long walks...

My go to flats (I walk about 4 miles every day) are Chanel, but I have to get them resoled every few months, ahah...

My sister prefers Repetto and I prefer Chanel-- once you break in a pair they are out of this world. I love them so much more than my old Repettos...

but my biggest fashion regret is still never buying this pair of highlighter pink patent Repetto flats. the shoes that got away :(

and I agree with Judleberry, whenever my feet get gnarly from new flats, Repettos are just perfect for repairing them! so soft!

^I don't think they are more comfortable, but they have thicker soles. For me Repetto is a perfect alternative to sandals when it is really hot, while I use my Lanvins when it is a bit colder. I don't own any Chanels - I tried them on in NYC, but they vary SO much in size - even if they are from the same collection. They are also pretty wide.
I've been meaning to get a nice pair of ballet flats for a while but always have trouble finding a pair that look nice on my wide feet. Repetto flats look ugly on my feet :( How much are Chanel flats normally?

I think Chanel is 3000+ DKK so, around $600+?

Hi everyone

I'm thinking about buying a pair of Repetto flats. I usually wear a IT size 36.5 but I've read the run small and one should buy a bigger size. Since I'm ordering online I can't try them on in a store. What are your experiences with Repetto sizes? Did you buy your usual size or a bigger one?

Thanks for the help!

Thank you Diorette and nylonbits for the help! Oups, I didn't even think of the French sizing since usually the shoes I buy are IT sizes... Good to know!

Does anyone here own a pair of Bolchoi style repettos? Not sure if I should like them or not but they fascinate me :smile: What would you wear them with? I'm thinking about wearing them with knee length dresses, denim and skirts? Or would a classic pair of repettos be more versatile?

Attachments

• bolchoi-repettos.jpg
    bolchoi-repettos.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 7
I've seen the Bolshoi model but have never tried it on. For my classic Repettos, I bought true to size for the normal leather and half a size bigger for the patent one. I found them to be very comfortable without the need to break them in.
Posted via Mobile Device

does anyone who has the classic ballet flat in a size 39 or 39.5 know what the insole measurement is? online stores are never able to provide the measurements
thanks in advance

I have the one with the long ribbon to be tied in ankle, ballet style. It's quite an old model, but held up beautifully. It's TTS for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->