Reptillian Leather F/W 05.06

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
I am surprised that I didn't find a thread on this while searching, because it was all over the place on the F/W 0506 runways. Mainly in accesoiries, like bags, hats and shoes. A luxe animal skin that can look very good!

Knee-booted and capped at Christian Dior

00010m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00250m.jpg
00290m.jpg

00330m.jpg
00390m.jpg

www.style.com

i love it (in the sense of 'it looks good.')!
but personally, i wouldn't wear it. firstly, because i make a difference between 'ordinary' leather and reptilian leather. and secondly, because fake leather (which would be the alternative) looks tacky.

I don't like the way reptillian leather looks like

to me it always looks cheap and tacky

The boots are very interesting, thanks a lot for the great thread Mr Dale. :flower:

I am all for this trends, especially the boots, as long as it's faux reptilian leather. Although I would never wear this trend myself, it looks way too "bourgeois". ^_^

I think reptilian leather can look quite good as long as it's done subtlely. If there's too much of it in your outfit it can look a bit tacky.

love this look, but I think it can only be pulled off in accessories. Those knee high suede and reptillian leather gucci boots r amazing!

I have definately seen a lot of this in stores but unfortunately it's not always done well, a lot of it look cheap

But I love the trend when it's done right thanks for the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"