Resort 05

No runway shows, no star-packed crowds, no media frenzy: The archaically named resort season may not get the kind of attention commanded by fall and spring, but it's a serious business that's growing by leaps and bounds. As Michael Kors (echoing the sentiments of many designers) put it, resort is now "bigger than spring." Each year, established houses and new names alike (incoming this season: Zac Posen, Derek Lam, Balenciaga, Rochas) hold informal showroom viewings, scheduled fairly randomly throughout June. And with the pressure off, designers seem to relax, turning out collections full of effortlessly charming items, elegant evening looks, and sexy swimwear. Here, our roundup of some of the best pieces seen this month in New York.

from style.com :flower:

last from Armani resort 05

*all photos from wwd :flower:

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:38 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ignitioned32 @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:38 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 3:30 am
more Armani resort 05
For him, that's nice. :woot: [/b][/quote]
i know and i agree igni,
quite unexpected from Armani,
seems like a new direction, away from his
boring same old thing :ninja:

the chanel homme double c jacket is on the men's must have list in some magazine.

..I have a quick question...while I know several sites for viewing the spring/summer and autumn/winter collections, I find that hardly any list resort collections (past as well as present collections)...do any of you have have some great urls/sites you want to share? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->