Rianne ten Haken

She's so pretty in print, but she's horrible on the runway with that bitchy look.She just irks me.

She looks cool :smile: Some great Numero covers and editorial's she's done too...

I like Rianne but I don't think she will last.. remember Kristina Chrastekova.. I predict some mess like that.

Originally posted by carola@Jun 30th, 2004 - 5:27 pm
I like Rianne but I don't think she will last.. remember Kristina Chrastekova.. I predict some mess like that.
Who ??? :lol: :lol:

I think she is naturally pretty.. So when she has to put all that make-up on it does not do anything for her :flower:

Originally posted by PinkAnik+Jun 30th, 2004 - 6:40 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PinkAnik @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 6:40 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-carola@Jun 30th, 2004 - 5:27 pm
Who ??? :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]

Kristina Chrastekova = former Miu Miu and Prada girl in 2002, she had a Vogue Italia cover, appearances in American Vogue and then she dissappeared and now she does the London shows and appears in.. well I really haven't seen her any magazine lately. Elite f*cked up big time with her, she could still be popular.

:wacko: Rianne confuses me. Some pictures of her I love, and yet others make me :sick:

I love her in ads, campaigns, close-ups and beauty shots but on the runway she doesn't look nice. She looks like she's holding back her chin on the runway. But she has very beautifull eyes! I love Dutch models in general. Yfke Sturm, Dewi Driegen, Roos van Bosstraeten, love 'em all.

Well what do you know....I'm Dutch :P

She has definitely grown on me, I think she has a different look from other models and done some really good editorials. Hate the Versace campaign though, yuk.

Originally posted by ebowleg@Jan 1st, 2004 - 3:21 pm
I'm not sure what I think of her...She looks horrible at some shows, then georgous at some others...what do you think?
Is that Marlon?? I never knew the popularity of their movie White Chicks had spread to the runway!

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Jun 29th, 2004 - 9:10 pm
finaleinternazionale18pix335.jpg
00340f.jpg

Dior NEEDS to fire Pat McGrath....What a shame of such a beautifull girl!! :angry:

she looks sort of weird in some runaway pics
but I think she's gorgeous in Femme Fatal and in the recent Guerland campaign

Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jul 1st, 2004 - 1:04 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jul 1st, 2004 - 1:04 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-PinkAnik@Jun 29th, 2004 - 9:10 pm
finaleinternazionale18pix335.jpg
00340f.jpg

Dior NEEDS to fire Pat McGrath....What a shame of such a beautifull girl!! :angry:[/b][/quote]

If anything, Dior needs to fire Galliano, I think he's the one that gives instructions to Pat McGrath regarding the look he wants. Pat is an amazing makeup artist, and even if the girls do look weird at those Dior/Galliano shows, those are works of art.

Originally posted by carola@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:44 am

If anything, Dior needs to fire Galliano, I think he's the one that gives instructions to Pat McGrath regarding the look he wants. Pat is an amazing makeup artist, and even if the girls do look weird at those Dior/Galliano shows, those are works of art.
Amen ! :mohawk:

Originally posted by carola@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:44 am
No. He gives ideas and tells the make-up artist what he wants to see and then Pat interpretates it like she does and does it the way she thinks is best....the colours on the eyes and lips could have been done much much softer, but then it still would have had the same effect on th erumway...or perhaps even a better one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->