Richard Malone F/W 2021.22 London

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Mar 26, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. fakeawake

fakeawake Well-Known Member

It's pretty good. Needs about 20% edited out to make it feel designer. He seems a little unconfident in some of the choices so he added stuff like zippers or that hem band falling off the sweater. The double belted pant proposition is terrible and the pear shaped ones should have been left in the atelier.

jeanclaude likes this.
  3. Kite

Kite Well-Known Member

This guy is certainly doing something very interesting!

And his stylist, Nell Kelonji, is an absolute gem! Cannot wait to see where these two go!

4. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

The rust coat is very nice but I find the mix of styles too jarring for my taste...very modern silhouettes and details and then all that oversized passementerie and elaborate ruching. Harmony is what's needed.

5. JohannesL

JohannesL Well-Known Member

A very conceptual and creative offering with interesting detalis if not in the most original sense. I feel like this collection is what his LFW peers failed to achieve for a long time and I bet big brands will start to keep an eye on his ideas!