Richard Quinn S/S 2019 London

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 18, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. IloveDiorHomme

IloveDiorHomme Well-Known Member

What do you get when you remove those full-body catsuits that distract you ?

N O T H I N G.
    This kid is a one-trick pony. I only respect the craft of this collection, it looks well made for a young designer. But I don't see anything else to be fan of....

3. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Active Member

Looks like he bathed the models in glue; and then he asked them to roll over a floor full of random fabric leftovers...and here´s a new collection!

4. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

Oh, hi Viktor & Rolf.

jeanclaude likes this.
  5. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

I like the 2 first looks but that’s it. The clothes just looks old. They looks old now and they will look old outside of the runway...
    There’s normally a kind of excitment on giving a tongue and cheek touch to very classic clothes. That’s something that can work with Chanel tweed, a ODLR piece or something like that.

But we don’t see it here.
    The Queen thing helped him but he is going to be another one hit wonder in London.

I wonder if he had a discount on the ugliest fabrics ever and just ran with it.
    Unfortunately, like I have said, one cool idea don’t make a brand.

He is not different from Halpern.

6. reese06

reese06 Well-Known Member

The first blackout looks were fine and interesting, even if not entirely original. They were done extremely well.

Those wannabe 80s Lacroix looks are so tired!

Are people really buying this?

7. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Surprised he got as far as he did, but with Anna's seal of approval the sky is the limit.
    This collection is way too referential, it's al.ost like an editorial with looks from various 'trending' designers! Find your voice, Quinn!