Richie+Rich+Backstage+Spring+2011+MBFW+Wv7SaQcWIGFl.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 4
  • RR5.jpg
    RR5.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
  • RR4.jpg
    RR4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
im wondering how well this collection will be recieved. i know they invited a gang of bloggers & basically formed a digital media balcony for this show. from rich it's the same type of design & rather than creating a valid style signature, season after season it comes off as redundant. it's always big hair, pink everything.

apparently its chaos there
I was there working for Racked.com
last season and we waited over an hour for Pamela
to show up...the clothing sure didnt make up for the wait

Last ones:

fashionshowphotos.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Richie's stuff IS redundant ... AND fun .. I guess thats why many celebs keep wearing/buying his stuff.

And when I saw Ellen walk down the runway I was like :blink: smart move ... totally didnt see it coming .. and the most surprising part is that what shes wearing still seems like her style ... with a whole lotta glitter and pixie dust from Rich :P

apparently its chaos there
I was there working for Racked.com
last season and we waited over an hour for Pamela
to show up...the clothing sure didnt make up for the wait

.. thats what i automatically assumed. looking at the collection & the choice to cast ellen as a model on the runway. :blink:

so disrespectful to the world of fashion. it's clear that this collection is evolving into a joke.

Few more lol. I wouldn't buy the clothes or anything, but I like how fun he makes everything look.

fashionshowphotos.net

one of the worst collections i have ever seen :smile: How this passes for fashion i'm not sure. I feel sorry for those models.

one of the worst collections i have ever seen :smile: How this passes for fashion i'm not sure. I feel sorry for those models.

I guess if you are willing to pay money, they don't really care or they were like, we will take your money and laugh about your collection for years to come.

When I saw some pictures, I wanted to rip my eyes out. I feel bad for the people went to see that, but I guess they knew what they were getting themselves into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->