etre soi-meme
Reaction score
not a Rick Owens fan,
still those here were interesting

00210f.jpg

00050f.jpg

00110f.jpg

from Vogue Paris

I love that leather coat in the first picture.

And who is the model in the burgundy in the last? I like her look...she reminds me of Kirsten Owen a little bit...

i am not really a fan either.... but i will wait to comment until i see the whole collection. :innocent:

i want to like him...but the clothes just don't look good on ...and the colours... :unsure:

I liek alot, a bit diffrent than last seasons to me, may be more minimal. But I lvoe that his clotehs have this urbane modern romance. :heart:

I like this collection (and love most pieces). :heart: I like his pallette and the use of elastic jersey pants to complement the knee-length, "heavy", more complicated pieces :heart: . He definetly is building up on his look, slowly but surely.

These dresses are a dream :heart: :

00640f.jpg

00680f.jpg

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Mar 8th, 2004 - 7:10 am
horrible shoes :sick:
but it goes well with the clothes-on the runway-and I think that's its purpose.

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Mar 8th, 2004 - 7:13 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 7:13 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Mar 8th, 2004 - 7:10 am
horrible shoes :sick:
but it goes well with the clothes-on the runway-and I think that's its purpose. [/b][/quote]
yes, but they still look like a cast with a heel :wink:

I don't know guys but this collection,I think,is far more distinct in its similarities to Ann D. and Helmut;more so than ever. The draping,the wrapping,the color scheme...even the shoes remind me HL :unsure:

I like his work so far (and I really like the fabrics he uses). I think he is one of the few fresh faces out of USA that really design. I don't know what he does at Revillon (sp?). I hope he drops that gig and designs more of his stuff.

the shoes remind me of those horrible, horrible balenciaga sandals... :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->