Rick Owens Mens F/W 10.11 Paris

wongak

Reaction score
4294746205_3be1b9dfc7_o.jpg

http://twitter.com/LiveFashionWeek

x610.jpg

daylife

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to see more, before I can judge. The fur-lined jacket seems interesting from a non-PETA activist P.O.V :P It would for sure keep me warm in these harsh Quebec winters.

snakeskin gloves? very Mcqueen :blink: but i'll still wait for more pics :D

I guess some of the pieces are quite exquisite like the python boots & gloves for example, but some of it looks sloppy to me. I do like some of the jackets though, esp that black fur lined leather jacket.

Amidst all the copy cats it's nice to get the reminder that no one does it like the original. This is pretty great, not my kind of clothes, but sure is nice to look at. Does anyone else get the feeling that Samuel Drira styled the show this season instead of Panos Yiapanis?

catwalking.com

Last edited by a moderator:
loooove the coats. but no must have pieces here (which is strange, because there are always atleast 10 things i just have to have, and then attempt to make myself and end up destroying a lot of good clothing in the process)

not loving the footwear (especially the few that looked like uggs... i see enough of those already)

Meh. except for the short belted jackets, Im not a big fan. The shoes don't look that good either

It's actually given that Rick Owens can make TDF clothes but still I'm blown away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->