Rick Owens Mens S/S 2015 Paris

yeah, I feel it! I like the colors and the different slim-starved whole-body painted guru from Calcutta gone Owens-luxe look

Man, wouldn't fashion be so boring without Rick? Love this. Not just the sheer mentalness of the presentation, but I loved the colour pallet. I can't remember seeing he do pastel before, it gave the pieces such a weird sweetness and lightness. Combined the wrapped, more fluid silhouette, those guys looked like alien religious entities.

What an interesting collection. And gasp* Prints! in Rick Owens!!? I love it! Colors are quite beautiful!

I really like those harnesses over shirts/jackets...very interesting! Overall an eye-catching and compelling collection from Rick; one of the first of his that I've been impressed with in a while.

i imagine this is what would happen if you let one of the humanoid Engineers from Prometheus wander into a garment store.

however, i do agree that this collection makes a fascinating study of Afternoon of a Faun. he's managed to convert the archaic creepiness of the ballet into his own language, and seeing his work never bores me. i'd really love to see the actual end products that would make it to his showroom though, since there's a bit of styling going on to properly discern some of the pieces.

I get a very Butoh vibe from the show and the draping

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->