Rick Owens S/s 2005 Paris

faust said:
:huh: JoJo did.

Huh. Weird. I mean, not that I wouldn't ask, but all I know about you is that you're married with a daughter, and from Russia, (right so far?) but not your name, so I would feel kinda weird asking a nebulous question like that. I also know we shop at the same places and have some similar tastes, obviously.. what did he say I said?

kLm said:
Huh. Weird. I mean, not that I wouldn't ask, but all I know about you is that you're married with a daughter, and from Russia, (right so far?) but not your name, so I would feel kinda weird asking a nebulous question like that. I also know we shop at the same places and have some similar tastes, obviously.. what did he say I said?

He said that you just asked a general question, something like "do you know this guy, is he cool." maybe he made it up as a conversation carrier, who knows...

Arturo21 said:
This is one of the jacket's Runner posted on the fence, I think:

0002.jpg

It's so gorgeous and I've been ing over it for a long time.

I tried this on today. It's perfect. The only thing I didn't like about it was the pricetag :cry:

faust said:
I tried this on today. It's perfect. The only thing I didn't like about it was the pricetag :cry:

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and thought the same, although I didn't try it on. Its very nice indeed, although probably a little to "dangerous" for me!! :D

Johnny said:
I saw this a couple of weeks ago and thought the same, although I didn't try it on. Its very nice indeed, although probably a little to "dangerous" for me!! :D

Well, I wasn't too sure about the color for the same reason, but I was sold (figuratively only!) once I put it on. It actualy would look very fresh in my monochromatic wardrobe. BTW, talking about Rick's sizes, XL fit me perfectly :wacko:

faust said:
BTW, talking about Rick's sizes, XL fit me perfectly :wacko:
Wow, that's crazy. You usually wear a small/medium, right? I really should try some of his stuff.

AlexN said:
Wow, that's crazy. You usually wear a small/medium, right? I really should try some of his stuff.

yep, i think you'll be a Large :lol: Talk about skinny stuff, Hedi has nothing on Rick.

faust said:
Well, I wasn't too sure about the color for the same reason, but I was sold (figuratively only!) once I put it on. It actualy would look very fresh in my monochromatic wardrobe. BTW, talking about Rick's sizes, XL fit me perfectly :wacko:
wha.... :shock:

faust said:
yep, i think you'll be a Large :lol: Talk about skinny stuff, Hedi has nothing on Rick.
:rofl: Me wearing a large...what a laughable concept.

AlexN said:
:rofl: Me wearing a large...what a laughable concept.

trust me :P. yea i felt weird in an XL, but it just fit perfectly :shock:. the sleeves were a tad long, but because they are so skinny, they bunch up very nicely and it looks really cool. i want it... but can't afford it :cry:

The leather from this season has been growing on me..

Whats the price? Maybe it will go on sale because the color is quite hard to pull off.

Im assuming this was at A or Barneys... any size S or M?

raijin said:
The leather from this season has been growing on me..

Whats the price? Maybe it will go on sale because the color is quite hard to pull off.

Im assuming this was at A or Barneys... any size S or M?

Barneys, $2k. Didn't see any S&M's:smile:D), but there were a few jackets on the mannequens (sp?). I doubt that any store even bought anything in Small.

Thanks a ton Faust!

I might go for that one or the black silk version.

raijin said:
Thanks a ton Faust!

you are welcome. they are pre-saling, so it might be 40% off soon...

If I could spend that much on something right now, I'd probably try one. Maybe I should scrounge up some money.

raijin said:
Thanks a ton Faust!

Hey Raijin and AlexN. LVR still has one orange Rick Owens leather jacket at 70% off :woot: Size Medium, so it might (barely) fit you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->