Rihanna

Rihanna poses as she is named 2007 Venus Breeze "Celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" in New York City, June 8
celebutopia

Rihanna @ celebration of The Cartier Charity Love Bracelet (june 7, 2007)
celebutopia

Rihanna @ Kanye West's 30th Birthday Celebration (june 7, 2007)
celebutopia

savy--Thank's for the new pics sweety!

Now that is what I call a woman's curves. Her body is perfection.

Rihanna arrives at Kanye West's 30th Birthday at the Louis Vuitton store in New York, June 7
celebutopia

That particular short hairstyle doesn't compliment her face :(. It throws off her beautiful ethnic blend.

The lady interviewing her is Jamie Foster Brown lol, editor of Sister 2 Sister magazine.

I'm adjusting to her new bob, especially with that hint of color on the side. I'm happy she's even attempting to be different and do without the long, big extensions like every other singer in the biz anyway.

I LOVE this style of hers though. It compliments her age, but she still gives off some grown sex appeal.

Huh? :huh: What does "throws off her beautiful ethnic blend" mean?

Rihanna is a beautiful woman from Barbados. As many other people from Barbados (Caribbean in general) she's mixed with other ethnicities. You can't help but look at her face and notice her beautiful "ethnic blend". Yet her new hair style looks like a wig some high class hooker or stripper would wear (have you watched the movie "Pretty Woman" or "Closer"?) and it basically takes away from her beautiful face, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->