Rihanna

i'm not liking the bob either. i liked the more severe bob. not this pageboy cut. yuck. not liking it. i was excited when i saw the angled bob on her. i was in love with it! and now she's breaking my :heart: with this travesty.

her hairstyle is way to sharp for her face..she needs something much softer..

i don't think i'm really liking her new "rock" look....it really doesn't suit her...she looks like she's trying way to hard to be different
i think perhaps she's trying to seperate herself from her previous Beyonce comparisons

^I think so too-this is pretty far off from Beyonce.

I like it though--but never fear, she likes to switch it up a lot-so maybe after the promotional stuff for her album is finished she'll go with a less severe style :smile:

Rihanna @ MTV TRL, June 11

celebutopia.net

celebutopia.net

celebutopia.net

I guess the bangs were clip-ons! I saw something about them on TV. Nelly Furtado's a big fan, but they don't work for Rihanna.

Ahhh her hair looks better in those pics from MTV. I enjoy the close up shots of her eyes and the eye make-up she wears. You can really get lost looking at them.

^I love her makeup too-the girl looks great with every color painted on her face! :smile:

clip on bangs? i want some of those. i've wanted to cut bangs for awhile... but i'm too afraid to do it haha.

^ Yup, google it! They're kind of cool but I highly doubt I could find them in my color :smile:

hahaha... actually, i googled them after i posted that... hahaha. kind of embarassing. they are definetley cool though. but, i don't think i'd be able to find them in my color unless i go & dye my hair to match the bangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->