Riley Keough

does someone have this ad in better quality?
Credit lisapresley.com

Attachments

• frgala06.jpg
    frgala06.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 22
from lisapresley.com:flower:

Attachments

• ebtpcaptures28452290it.jpg
    ebtpcaptures28452290it.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 39
Oh, it's not that bad. She looks cute but in some shots....almost exactly like her mom, except prettier.

She too short,
Too large to be a model,
curly hair looks bad on hair,
She is so unphotogenic.....

Please, the girl is hot and cute. Allright, she isn't Natalia Vodianova or Carmen Kass but hey she is making her money exactly the same way as Hilton does it and more sensibly. Why should be bash Hilton and attack this girl? She is modelling and making her money, she won't EVER be a super model but I respect her. Let's not be too harsh, she's a teen.

I see your point..but don't get me started on Ms. Hilton. I suppose I've been a little harsh..but my whole point was simply that I don't see why she's a "model"..other than that she's cute and all maybe she'll start acting.

I think she's very pretty. I remember I candid I saw of her with Demi Moore's daughter and she looked amazing, long mermaid hair and great casual style.

here are the pics with rumer willis....thought u´d like to see them
credit:groups.yahoo.com/group/driley

Attachments

• 1de3.jpg
    1de3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 96f2.jpg
    96f2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 14
  • acee.jpg
    acee.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
  • f1c8.jpg
    f1c8.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 61
The only times I really like her is when she's in Dior ads and stuffs. She's gorgeous when she works with them!

riley with miss dior cherie
Lisapresley.com

Attachments

• 4_2.jpg
    4_2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 560
I think she's cute and pretty...but looks nothing like a model.

Dolce & Gabbana Party Honoring "The Salma Hayek Foundation"

wireimage

here is the dior ad in a better quality..... credit:lisapresley.com

Attachments

• dior.jpg
    dior.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 23
some cool riley pics:flower:

source:lisapresley.com

Attachments

• 107.JPG
    107.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 112.JPG
    112.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 118.JPG
    118.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 24
  • 6d38.jpg
    6d38.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 33
Ok...here is what I think....She is really not that great:yuk: , and I would not go so far as saying she is ugly or fat, she is just not that great looking and really is not model materialB) . She is only a model because she comes from a famous family and that is why she is on cover of magazines...If you haven't noticed I've seem a lot of great models on covers without a article about them, they're on covers because well they make a statement with they're look and beauty. She really doesn't have a look. She looks like a lot of american girls I've seem; with good lighting and many tricks is why she looks like that. I've seem a lot of models that look great without an ounce of make up on. Anyways I hope agencies stop buying into the celebrity frenzy and start hiring girls that really deserve an opportunity and can actually move the FASHION WORLD FORWARD!!! Let's keep on bringing up models like Daria, Inguna, Caroline, Heather, Marija, Freja, Natasha, and so many others!!!!:flower:
Kisses everyone!!!!:kiss: :kiss:

god, we had this conversation over and over again.....if u dont like her stop good for u but its really getting boring

Madia said:
god, we had this conversation over and over again.....if u dont like her stop good for u but its really getting boring

I'm sorry you did not like my coment but I think everyones is entitle to an opinion; this is the first time I've commented something on her and I had a point just like everyone else has. I'm all for love. Take care everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->