Riley Keough

It has been loooong time since my last visit this thread...

Oh no, she did chop off all her hair
:blink::ninja:
It was so pretty when it was long.
Especially gorgeus hair when
it was long and dark brown.
Anyay, whatever makes her happy.

I love this outfit!

LOS ANGELES, CA - DECEMBER 16: Actress Riley Keough attends The Mick Rock Exhibit hosted by Riley Keough and Shepard Fairey at Confederacy on December 16, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

gettyimages

HQs:

Riley Keough attends the Mick Rock Exhibit for the famed photographer on Thursday (December 16) at Confederacy in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old actress was given the hosting duties alongside contemporary artist Shepard Fairey. At the event, Riley rubbed shoulders with rocker Tommy Lee.

justjared

woah she looks more and more like her mother with her new hair.

I don't think she should ever have her hair on her face, it makes her appear pedestrian

While Riley was hosting the event for Mick Rock there was a video clip of a photo of Riley in his new book, "Exposed", its an older photo, but i sure love it! :heart:

RileyBook_MickRock.jpg

fashionwindows.net/2010/12/mick-rock-exposed-book-signing-exhibition/

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks like a completely different person with short, dyed hair! :shock:

Armani Eyewear Campaign -- Frames of Life
Jared Eng for the new optical collection of Armani took pics of models, celebs and pals in LA...
On the web site http://www.giorgioarmani-framesoflife.com you can see all the pics taken. (Riley included!)

EyewearArmani1.jpg

EyewearArmani.jpg

Armaniglasses.jpg

justjared.buzznet.com/tags/riley-keough/

I love her Lee ads. She looks really great with the long dark hair.

here's a close up of her Lee Ad Campaign...:wink:

Lee-Ads-IsYouKLVER.jpg

klatsch-tratsch.de

Riley Keough attends the premiere of 'The Good Doctor' during the 10th annual Tribeca Film Festival at BMCC Tribeca PAC on April 22, 2011 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Model-Turned-Actress Riley Keough Tells Us What It's Like Playing Opposite Orlando Bloom

Riley Keough, who just happens to be Lisa Marie Presley's daughter and Elvis's granddaughter, was walking the European runways by the age of 14. She made her acting debut in The Runaways, and her latest film, The Good Doctor, opens tonight at the Tribeca Film Festival.

The Good Doctor is the second film you've acted in. What has it been like making the transition from model to actor, and what have you learned along the way?

It's been wonderful. I think I was really lucky being able to grow up modeling and getting the opportunity to travel the world and experience so much at a young age. They are definitely two totally different worlds so it's been very cool to experience them both in a lifetime. Acting is what I've always wanted to do and is such a huge passion of mine. I feel really blessed that I get to do it.

The film is very dark; are you a fan of thrillers like this? Was it draining at all to assume this role?

It is dark. But I think there's something really beautiful and unique to it as well. I am a fan of all kinds of films; dark, light, thrillers, drama, comedy, everything! As long as they have an emotional effect on me, I suppose.

What was it like playing opposite Orlando Bloom?

Had you two met previous to shooting the film? We had never met, no. The first time we met was in a read-through for The Good Doctor. It was really great working with him. He's a very wonderful person, very caring and sincere, and such a talented actor as well. It's so great to work with nice people. One of my favorite things about [acting] is getting to watch everyone else's work and he was definitely fun to watch.

Can you tell us anything about your upcoming projects Jack and Diane and Yellow?

Jack and Diane is a very interesting unique little love story between two girls set in New York. It's got a bit of a fantastical element to it that's really cool. I play opposite Juno Temple and it was directed by this really great guy, director Bradley Rust Gray. And Yellow is a very cool sort of dark film. I don't feel like it's a dark comedy, but that's what people say. It's a very interesting story about this sort of wild and colorful family that have a lot of intense dynamics and things going on. That one's directed by Nick Cassavetes.
harpersbazaar.com

Yay!! She's back to blonde! She looks like a Hitchcock heroine! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->