Riley Keough

August 2012 UK Vanity Fair on Jewellery Supplement

UKVF2012rk.jpg

vanityfair.com
:woot:

^where´s her neck? I don´t like the pic, too much hair and shoulder pads going on :(

lilsurprises, please credit the source of this picture, otherwise it will have to be deleted. Thank you :flower:

The above photo is a scan of mine that I did from the Vanity Fair UK August 2012 Jewellery supplement Magazine that I bought recently.

vanityfair.com
Photographer Mark Seliger

^Thanks! In the future just write "my scans" below the picture when you post your own scans so it's clear they're your pics. ^_^

I really like that second picture especially. ^_^ Thanks for posting.

Vogue Italia November 2012 - Beauty Supplement

"A New Riley"
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Stylist: Havana Laffitte

glossynewsstand.tumblr.com via Marc10

Ohhh I wish she would dye her hair black à la 60's Priscilla - it would be so so stunning on her. I'm sure she's intentionally dyeing it blonde, however, to distance herself from that connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunger Magazine S/S 13
Photographer: Rankin

blog.stormmodels.com

Riley was chosen to be the International face of Bonds, an Australian underwear brand.

"I have a lot of Australian friends and they told me more about (Bonds) once I decided to do the campaign," Keough says.

"Everything I've tried on has been really lovely and fits really well, which is what I find most annoying about most other underwear and bras. We don't really have anything similar in America, and I think Americans would love it."

bondgirl.jpg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...rring-in-mad-max/story-fni0cvc9-1226690705814

Riley Keough went to the Roosevelt Hotel on Sunday, 4 August 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->