RIP Tatjana Patitz - 1966 - 2023

I'm absolutely speechless... She was always one of my 90's favourites. Literally crying...

I'm on the verge of tears. What?! This feels so unreal. May she reast in peace... she truly was a legend in her field. I just saw her in a Peter Lindbergh documentary and thought of what an extreme beauty she is. Devastating news!

I’m in shock. Can’t believe it. RIP

Eternal beauty.

We are so fortunate to have had such colossal talents as Herb and Peter immortalized Tatjana's gentle, ethereal beauty. Such effortless elegance forever immortalized to showcase the greatest height of talent and beauty.

WHAT? I refuse to believe...So sad!

The first model that made an impression on my life. Shattered.

I'm shocking with the news, i can't believe than she is gone. :cry: RIP.

She really belonged to a different era, beauty like hers (and Kirsten Owen or Marie-Sophie Wilson's) are so peculiar to that time and so at odds with the current one, with the Hadid/Kardashian aesthetic (or lack thereof)...
Maybe it was the aloofness radiating from her that added something to her beauty. And the severity of her expression.
For me she will always be the face of Jil Sander in the mid 90's, in those fantastic campaigns shot by Nick Night and art-directed by Marc Ascoli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->