RIP Whitney Houston - 1963-2012

The late Whitney Houston covers Rolling Stone‘s March 15 issue, on newsstands March 2.

Here’s what friends of the entertainer had to share:

A&R rep Gerry Griffith, on her dark side: “A lot of us talked about that, and no one could come up with an answer. Where is that rebellion coming from? It didn’t come out for a while.”

Singer Darlene Love, Whitney’s godmother: “I was pregnant at the time and she’d go, ‘What do you want, what do you want?’ There was a store on the corner where she’d run down the street and buy fruit for me. So charming from Day One.”

For more on Whitney Houston, visit RollingStone.com.

whitney-houston-rolling-stone-cover.jpg

justjared.buzznet

love it! i knew Rolling Stone would do a tribute issue. this will likely be their best-selling issue this year.

1996 01 Harper's Bazaar Us - Ph. Patrick Demarchelier :

AngelScans

:(

sooo unbelievably gorgeous. as whitney would say, AngelLover, "thank you. thank you much." *diva-bow*

Woooow beautiful ! Never seen this one !! Thank you Yendor !!! :flower:

Your welcome! What i really love about Whitney is she didn't sing pop songs but pop ANTHEMS. All of her albums up till 'Your love is my love' are genius, i especially love 'Didn't we almost have it all' and 'The greatest love'.

Whitney Houston Tombstone Etched with Most Famous Lyrics
When you think of Whitney Houston you think ... "I Will Always Love You" -- and now you always will, because it's engraved on her tombstone.
Whitney's grave at Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey was finally given a headstone last week, after sitting vacant since her death in 2011.
The epitaph on the new heart-shaped marker reads: "Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 -- Feb. 11 2012 ... THE VOICE ... 'I Will Always Love You'."
Interestingly, while Whitney made "I Will Always Love You" famous in "The Bodyguard" -- it was written, and originally performed, by Dolly Parton.
If you're thinking she should've gone with lyrics from "Greatest Love of All" ... "Saving All My Love for You" ... or "I'm Every Woman" -- yeah, she didn't write those either.
Whitney is buried next to her father ... per her wishes.

tmz

US Harper's Bazaar January 1996

Photo Patrick Demarchelier
Celeb Whitney Houston
Hair Ellin Lavar
Makeup Kevyn Aucoin

eBay.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->