Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is quite a cute pic.
though it does feel like im intruding on a private family moment -_-
those are the kind of pics I feel bad about looking at and sad for them that they got leaked because its obviously not meant for the public eye to see, yet somehow someone out there is not considerate enough to keep them private, and has to leak them everywhere .. :ermm::(

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, it's esp weird cus its leaked from Rob's side obv which is usually more tight when it comes to intrusion.
what i've read about this leaking is that someone tried to PM it through Twitter and by mistake twittered it and ppl got a hold of it even tho he/she deleted it all the moment she/he realized.

Hmm, I don't know. It's such an old photo - why PM it a year later? I don't think Lizzie would even put it on her FB, and neither would Victoria (who is more private).

Wonder if Rob's 'rents genuinely like Kristen...I just ask as she isn't the typical "bring home to mum" girl, IMO. I'm sure a lot of people would disagree!

Im curious as to why you seem to have a strong distaste/dislike for Kristen..
she seems like a genuinely nice girl :ermm:
I just think a lot of people tend to misunderstand her a lot of the time, and make her out to be the biggest b*tch alive, when shes probably just a sensitive sweet girl.

btw, what do you mean 'typical ''bring home to mom'' type' ?

I just think a lot of people tend to misunderstand her a lot of the time, and make her out to be the biggest b*tch alive, when shes probably just a sensitive sweet girl.

btw, what do you mean 'typical ''bring home to mom'' type'
?
I don't get that one completely too. She seems to be your average girl who just needs to learn not to talk trailerpark-y.

btw, what do you mean 'typical ''bring home to mom'' type' ?

She's just not "my cup of tea" as we would say here. I think a lot of it is down to her age, but I'm not that much older than her. When she is 30, I think I'll like her more. She just strikes me as quite immature, quite "i know everything" (but really, I don't) right now. I mean hey - I really like Sienna Miller, and a lot of people dislike her. So it works both ways.

I can see where one might think that Kristen can come off as witchy with a "B". But think of the days where we have really bad moments at work, school, etc and just want to curl up in our beds with the tv remote and eat chocolate. lol Just because she's with Robert Pattinson, has money and is an actress, doesn't mean she's always going to be ho-humming it around town. :lol: I think she's a genuinely nice person but has moments like the rest of us do. :flower:

Some new Lainey:

Lainey, are you talking about rob and kristen?

“So Eva has to wait an extra week for her big reveal.Unless of course some crazy sh-t goes down that pushes her into a corner too.You never,never,EVER know.Its been a week of breakups.Maybe theres an even bigger one on the way. This is not a clue or hint to anything.” - Source

Because that's what everyone is thinking, if you actually knows something why you dont say so?the exlusive would still be yours no? – from Lauren K

Hi.
I would like to hear your thoughts on Water for Elephants trailer that premiered yesterday. Post something about it on your site. But please just write about it not robsten, twilight, kristen etc. Thanks! – From Agata K

Hi Lainey,

Will you do a post sometime in the next week about the Water for Elephants trailer? Maybe you remember but I’m a huge Rob Pattinson fan. However, I actually couldn’t tear my eyes off Reese Witherspoon in the trailer. Her look in the movie suits her.

Pretty please will you write about it? I just finished my exams at UBC so I would consider it a great treat.

Thanks! – From Samantha

is it true that robert pattinson and kristen stewart broke up?:( - From Adrianna

Just an example of what’s been hitting my inbox the last two days. There’s a lot of it. Twi-Hard panic over the status of their beloved Robsten, and Robert Pattinson superfans jizzing about his new movie.

First things first – the relationship, they’re fine. They’re working. They’re good. There’s much less work tension on this set than the last one and so they’re actually getting on well. This week they’ve been shooting scenes at the Cullen home as Bella is very, very ill. Yesterday they both had the day off. He named all the freckles on her body and wrote a poem for each one. Today they’re back on set for a scene from Breaking Dawn Part 2, a vampire bonfire and sharing war stories. Next week they work 3 days in the field with the Cullens and the bad vampires. Then beginning December 23, they’re off for the holiday break. They continue to shoot the battle for a week when production resumes in January. That’s still a ways ahead. Will let you know more then. For now, understand their schedules are quite similar. When there are days off – and he has more than she does – those days almost always coincide. By design.

With all the celebrity couple split-ups happening lately...it makes me wonder how long these two will last. Personally, I hope they do stay together.

My bet is that they'll stay together at least until the end of the BD shooting. After that, it'll be harder for sure. I like them as a couple... but they'r really really young. It's not likely that it lasts, imo.

the fact they're young doesn't give them much chance, no.
on the other hand they're pretty "bulletproof" to all the hollywood biz "perks" and tend to live their lives as anyone else who's not in the business, so that gives them "a bit of an advantage" (plus they're together for awhile now, and, i dunno if it's just me, they seem rather serious about the whole thing with all the traveling and "meeting the parents" stuff, no?), but either way, they're still too young and it would be a surprise if they last for a long long time. we'll see!

chicandcool - zac and vanessa fulfilled the teenage-breakup quota for the time being :lol:

impossibleprincess
- Lainey tends to get right info when it comes to Twilight set in the last couple of months, so i think she has a reliable info atm. :smile:

i dont think that just because theyre young means they dont have a chance of surviving.. :ermm:
it depends on how they are with each other and how serious they take the relationship and how committed they are to staying together..

and they lasted through them both working on other movies in between the twilight movies, so why wouldnt they last after BD ?
it wouldnt be that much different then what they encountered imo..
they still took time to visit each other while the other was on set and such.. :ermm:

as for zac and vanessa, i find it hard to believe he's 100% straight sometimes :ninja::lol:
that break up didnt surprise me a bit :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think being young is a minus factor, because you'r still discovering yourself and who you are. It is hard for everyone to stay together and not grow apart, trough that process (although not impossible, obviously).

As for the fact that they lasted trough working in other movies... I'm sure it's different to know that at a certain point you'll go back to work again and spending tones of time together. When BD is done (and all the promotion that goes with it), they won't have that safety net.

This is just my general point of view. It's not specifically about them. And I don't know neither, nor their relationship so who knows? Maybe it'll work for a long long time.

About Zac Efron: ITA. It's hard for me to believe he's really straight :P

Ted just gathers all tweets in an article and pretends as if its him or someone close to him who saw/heard stuff. :lol:

According to twitter, these two are on their way London of all places. Good luck to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->