Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted: http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b119723_robstena_long_time_coming.html

Lainey seems far more logical though Ted is one famous gossiper with good reputation on being behind the scene (reputation one gossiper can have though) and he's putting the whole E! and him on a limb with this story... dunno..those two have the most opposite stories ever...

Dear Ted:
You should be charging Summit for your "survey" results, on posts such as would New Moon suffer if R abd K hooked up." Research companies charge a lot of money, and the client doesn't even get to see the actual responses. You'd have to arrange with them ahead of time how much they would pay for each comment because obviously once they are posted, they can read them online. Just saying, I'm all about revenue streams!
—Holly

Dear Long Shot:
Summit has no interest in becoming team members with us, I would surmise.

Last edited by a moderator:
vrcaao.jpg

community.livejournal.com/team_kbitch

apparently Ted is gonna post some sort of evidence on april 22(tomorrow) on his blog(http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/celebs/c113321_Kristen_Stewart.html).
not that i call " holding hands" an evidence or anything since she did that with jackson already so it really isn´t a big deal and... omg, i feel stupid just trying to go further on the subject of how stupid this will probably be.
let´s wait and see what he got.

i seriously think it's all bull****.

honestly, Robert Pattison and Kirsten Stewart don't seem to click offscreen, they're individual, different people.

what's the need to put them together?

cause all the crazy Twilight fans(the crazy ones not everyone) wants Edward and Bella to be together, because they can't seem to understand that Robert and Kristen are not who they portray.

i seriously think it's all bull****.

honestly, Robert Pattison and Kirsten Stewart don't seem to click offscreen, they're individual, different people.

what's the need to put them together?

They don't click onscreen either, and I agree this is bs. I think people want them together because they play characters who are insanely in love with each other, but that doesn't mean they should be.

^I also heard he was hooking up with Nikki Reed so these rumors seem even more rediculous.

ia with you both ^^

I didn't see that Edward/Bella had particularly great chemistry onscreen, but i put it down to my general dismissive feelings towards Twilight (never got into it, either the books or the movie). But it's bizzare to me that some fans can't separate fact from fiction, and let the actors just live their own lives dating whoever they want to date.

How creepy and annoying it must be for Robert, Kirsten, Nikki and their respective partners (etc) to have to put up with this insane probing and public *demand* for control over the personal lives. I can't understand it, but it's totally creepy to see.

I can so understand(even more so now) why Robert said somewhere that he was trying to get out of the contract he had signed for these movies.

After all this bs; I wish him luck!

I have pretty much second-hand confirmation from someone who knows her that she's gay.

What?!?!? You can't just drop that on us as well! Lol. Is there not enough o this thread to sift through?

Gay? .. Really? :shock: .. That can't be true? I just don't see it. I mean she has Michael and that. Na I refuse to believe that without proof lol

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/04/interviewing-the-interviewer-fox-interviews-ets-mary-hart

A Fox station in Los Angeles interviewed Mary Hart from ET, asking her about her experience interviewing the cast of New Moon in Vancouver. They chat about all the hits they received to the ET website, using Twitter and they also talk about how much cougars like Twilight!
newmoonmovie.org

they talk about rob and kristen a bit and she says they seemed coy about the their love life or something like that...

from lainey twitter:
guess who was spotted holding hands in vancouver this weekend? check the site first thing in the morning twi-hards
twitter.com

it could be anyone, i know...evan michael and kristen, or jackson and ashley etc etc...but idk, lets see who she's talking about. I know it cant be nikki because she is in LA

^^^ Do you actually reckon that is rob and kstew? Lainey says that she has 2 photo's of who ever it is .. I wanna know! I'm a sucker for some juicey gossip lol

i believe it's taylor and selena(?). she said they were having dinner and stuff a couple of times and had some pics of them leaving some place

lainey is anti-rob/kristen so i doubt it is them...apart from me believing they wouldn't even fit together:rolleyes:

well fingers crossed that it might ashley and jackson :D .. is jackson is even in vancouver?

just saw this on justjared

JJJ reader Iris wrote to us, “Taylor and Selena were seen having dinner at Cactus Club Cafe in Coquitlam, BC on Saturday. They were with a bodyguard, and didn’t let fans take pictures or get autographs, but when they were walking out the doors, they were seen holding hands.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->