Status
Not open for further replies.
... cute i'd like to see the pics!
i'd like to see the pics with kirst and rob too :D

Awww happy reunion! lol

kristen-bf-7-26apr09.jpg

kristen-bf-13-26apr09.jpg

kristen-bf-9-26apr09.jpg

Studio Suits Shutting Down New Moon Romances?

OK, this is getting as old as Rob Pattinson's favorite musty underpants. Knowledgeable sources out the friggin' wazoo are coming to us claiming that Summit, the production company heralding our fabulous Twilight series, engages in heavy-handed tactics involving whom their stars may or may not date.

And Summit just won't say if it's true or not—even though I've been asking them for ages! Some sources even claim this studio edict is demanded contractually.

"[Summit]'s really strict about their stars not dating," revealed an insider with firsthand knowledge about the rules and regulations regarding being a Twilight star. "So Rob and Kristen are pretty screwed."

Uh, that's only if the two beautiful Twilight costars are actually dating, right?

Guess this gets into that über-tricky dictionary dilemma, otherwise known as define dating, right? "I can tell you this," added another source supertight with the Twi cast, "Kristen and her boyfriend [Michael Angarano] are together—even if it's just for show, they're together right now."

Angarano's mere presence, of course, is supposed to shut up all talk that Kristen and Robert might be more than just superclose castmates, right? Isn't that how you think if you're a high-powered Hollywood suit? (Lots of them do, trust me on this.)

But hey, I'm all for giving everyone the right to speak. And Summit, to date, has chosen to pass on that particular little cast etiquette rule. As I said, they have not commented one way or the other.

Why is everyone involved in this young-love scenario (both on and off camera) acting like they have something to hide?

Rob? Has the texting love partner you're not supposed to be with got your tongue?
by Ted Casablanca
eonline.com

Rob Pattinson Is "Secretive About Everything"

Thu., Apr. 30, 2009 2:37 PM PDT by Ted Casablanca

Our favorite boy evah just keeps the mystery going. And people blame us! Yeah, right! Get real: Robert Pattinson chatted with Moviefone, giving some deelish info, like how he would consider going full frontal in future flicks.

But the best part was when Pattz hinted at how filming New Moon is a "different experience" than Twilight. Rob 'fessed the cast has no privacy anymore, and that it's sometimes hard to even leave the hotel. Maybe he should just stay in? Too bad his babe o' the moment isn't staying there, too.

"All these random little stories become someway, somehow newsworthy, so you have to be very secretive about everything," R dished.

Gosh, whatever could Rob want to hide?

It's so obvious Robert is a seriously private guy. That's one reason why we love him so. Anyone who expects him to get photographed holding hands with someone he's interested in is going to have to think again. Like we keep saying: Rebel Rob isn't going to put on a fake show just 'cause he's told to. Unlike others in the Twi cast.

And he's also not going to get all lovey-dovey in public if that's not his style (especially if it's with a person he's told to stay away from).

And as for you Robki haters out there—relax. We told you their little whatever was a while ago. Who cares what went on back then! Rob and Nikki are both young, hot little pieces. If they got together—for whatever purposes, going over their lip lines, maybe?—a few times, good for them. What we need to focus on is what is happening now, and that's all about Robsten!

Let's just hope things go over better with Kristen Stewart than they did with Nikki Reed.

—Additional reporting by Taryn Ryder
eonline.com

and there a link here http://www.eonline.com/videos/v21744190001_truth_lies__ted_april_30.html to his new gossip video latking about rob and kristen

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg. Its all so confusing lol .. You know what? I'm giving up! i don't care who is dating who anymore. Its getting all too crazy lol

oh god all of this is so crazy.

who cares who is dating who and who is gay and who is not.

That all is just wierd.

new article...

How long do the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart rumors have to persist?

Really, guys? How long can a rumor persist despite all signs to the contrary?

The Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart off-set romance gossip is getting to be a bit absurd. In approximately the past week, dozens of headlines continued to address the situation, both for and against the supposed connection. One almost need ignore the "top stories" to get to real information unrelated to this concocted jabber.

Yet, despite the fact that Robert Pattinson has said himself that he is not dating Kristen Stewart on numerous occasions, and the fact that she is in a long-term relationship with Michael Angarano (and has been recently photographed having a romping good time with him, sans Rob, at that), the rumors ensue.

"It becomes a joke," says Rob, who is stunned by the fact "that people are actually reading [headlines like these] even though how ridiculous it is." "It's really bizarre," he continues.

Bizarre is right. So, what is it that keeps the headlines churning on these two? Is it the fact that they're the only on-screen couple in history to actually get along off-camera? No. Is it the fact that they've been cuddly and salacious in public - so much so to deserve the constant scrutiny? Negative. Or, is it that the public is regarded as so gullible that they are being constantly patronized (or, as I might suggest, tormented) with these atrocities on a continuous and never-ending basis? You got it.

While we cannot, and will not, ever know the menial details of these peoples' personal lives, we can know what they have told us loud and clear - they are not together, never have been, and don't plan to be. While it's a nice sentiment to think that the on-screen duo bringing us the dynamic love story and relationship we cherish from the Twilight series, it just isn't happening here.
So, that said, I'm not sure about you all, but I'd love to see the rumors come to a close. There are many, many other interesting things happening for us - what with The Twilight Saga: New Moon half-way through filming, with Little Ashes and How To Be being (and having been, respectively) released, with Eclipse being given a new director, and with all the new cast additions for the series - to talk about, so why focus on this warped fiction of a love affair that never happened?
examiner.com

as much as i'd like to see them together and Ted's theory to be true, i don't get what keeps him hoping and still believing that Kristen and Michael are faking it! i mean didn't he see the latest pictures of them together? are they looking too happy to be in a sincere relationship? :rolleyes:

and what about the story that Robsten were caught holding hands during grocery shopping? seriously, people should stop making up stuff! it's ridiculous what people write without any proof!!

^i think this whole deal reached an "urban legend" status to be honest. It doesnt matter how many proofs you have that kristen and rob are not dating, people will just choose to believe what they want, and those that get angry about it and try to fight off the subject will keep feeding the whole discussion that shouldnt even exist in first place, therefore the subject will never die.

Rob and Kristen at Sam's concert the other night:
7510975.jpg

According to the source (http://twitter.com/aliciabellelite), they were smoking weed and making out. lol.
I'm not sure what to make of this, but I'd like to give her (the source) the benefit of the doubt. She's not a Twilight fan (she didn't even know how to spell Pattinson), so it's likely that she didn't make this up.

Well I have no idea what's going on, or if something is going on, but I don't think it's very smart when You have all eyes on you, to go out alone with your co-star. It's just fodder to the rumours, if he doesn't want to be talked about, some "sacrifices" have to be made.

I'm gonna guess the whole twilight series cast are all a bunch of good lookin' horny young co-workers who are gonna flirt, fool around with and have crushes on each other throughout the shoot(s). nothing wrong with that :smile:

i've noticed how ted begun to backpedal since last week on the whole robsten thing and started to put article without much proof and with a lot of his own opinion, so i'm really doubting anything happened between those two, but now that i saw this twitter girl... kinda seems real plus she put a pic of them.weird and interesting.
Rob and Kristen at Sam's concert the other night:
7510975.jpg

According to the source (http://twitter.com/aliciabellelite), they were smoking weed and making out. lol.
I'm not sure what to make of this, but I'd like to give her (the source) the benefit of the doubt. She's not a Twilight fan (she didn't even know how to spell Pattinson), so it's likely that she didn't make this up.

^oh kellan....he almost had me going until he started dissmissing his own relashionship with the girl from 90210. Most people saw that embarassing video he made himself of him saying all these lames things(singing included) and sucking her face off in a airport...i mean, i have my own reason to doubt kristen and rob together but kellan is def not the source for any of those reasons. I've been feeling more and more embarrassed of him lately...he should just stand still and look somewhat pretty.

2009-05-18 Life and Style

2009-05-18 OK!

2009-05-18 Star

source to all:robertpattinsonunlimited.com

Thank you for sharing the scans, I especially like the "New Moon Secrets Revealed" article :smile: But the one about Oregano copying Rob's style to keep Kristen? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->