Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lainey commenting on Robert's birthday and the action that went on between him and Kristen Stewart .. or should i say lack of action lol

Started out as a small group, just RP and an older gentleman, Kristen Stewart, and his friend Sam Bradley but others arrived as the night progressed: Ashley Greene, Jamie Campbell Bower, Charlie Bewley were the other Twilight actors in attendance and several other non-famous folks toasted Pattinson’s 23rd. Noticeably absent: Taylor Lautner. He was with Selena Gomez last night and am told may not have been invited.

The best part about all of this is that there were reporters from at least 2 tabloids inside the restaurant all night observing the festivities. Cannot wait to hear how different their stories are. Several more pap agencies have also come to town hoping to cash in on Twi-hard devotion.

So what happened inside? Did Robert propose to Kristen and insist that they get married before they have sex? Did he take her up to the treetops and twirl her hair between his fingers?

Unfortunately for the diehard romantics, it was just a night out with friends. Like you would at a large table, people moved around a lot. For much of the night, Kristen sat several seats down from Robert. Occasionally she’d get up and sit beside him, as would others. Wish I could tell you that they brought in a piano and he played her a lullaby but, sorry, nothing gossipy to report. Unless you want to take it upon yourself with how it ended.

After obliging his tenacious followers, Pattinson jumped into a cab with 4 others to return to hotel. Kristen was among them. There you go! Fan fiction time! Remember, Stephenie Meyer turned it into a multimillion dollar franchise. You can too!

Will I spoil it for you when I say they both had an early pick up this morning? Very early. Shooting Bella bedroom scenes.
Laineygossip.com

34gmys8.jpg

Rob and Kristen back at Rob's hotel early Saturday May 9 with limo driver.
He asked them to pose for pictures before they went in..

normal303.jpg

normal302.jpg

normal301.jpg

source to all: community.livejournal.com/pattinsonlife

in my opinion.... all these rumours are either way way waaaaaay off or something is really going on. cant decide

Last edited by a moderator:
summit's tryin' to be disney with all the fake relationships (between stars of different flicks that go under the same production company),
but i do think something's on with those two. can't put my finger but...

Twilight's Nikki Reed may be back in L.A., but she's missing her New Moon castmates, who are still filming in Canada.

"It's really nice to work with your friends," she said at T-Mobile's Sidekick LX launch party last night. "When I left and I was done, I said to Kristen [Stewart], 'I guess I should go back to L.A. and look for a new job and have a life.' "

One recent event she missed out on? Rob Pattinson's birthday dinner party Wednesday night, where he was joined by his parents and Kristen.

Although she wasn't there in person, she still made a point to reach out to the birthday boy...

"I called him yesterday and wished him a happy birthday!" she tells E! News.

So how about all those Twilight hookup rumors (Rob's been linked to both Nikki and Kristen; just check out Awful Truth to find out all the details.)

"I'm not gonna go there!" Nikki dodged. Interesting; she's not denying anything. We'll all have to stay Twilight tuned..
eonline.com

oh it wasn't directed at you personally...sorry if it seemed that way:flower:
i just got a bit mad when i read her "encounter" because she made it seem like she/her crew of people are saints and such good people who help them have their privacy yet wait in front of their restaurant (and she said they met them already multiple times, so i guess they stalked sets as well) until they leave...although they already got pics/autographs when they went in...

my exact reaction!

I've never been into Twilight, and the whole phenomenon completely escaped me. (all in all, a good thing really).

I was :blink::blink::blink: the entinre time reading that LJ/twitter post. What an insane stalker! The way she talks about the cast and crew of Twilight, it's like she thinks she's got this personal connection to them. Idk, there's this sense of slightly disturbing psychological oddness about it all - it's almost as if these diehard fans have some kind of *ownership* over the cast/crew.

anyway. Twi-hards, Twi-moms (or whoever) - holy effing scary! I can see why Kirsten hates Twilight, and why Pattinson apparently wants to get out of it.

Oh Nikki, how so much can change in six months! When we ran into the good-lookin' gal back in November at the Twilight premiere, Ms. Reed couldn't stop gushing over the magical essence that is Robert Pattinson. We asked her what it was about Rob that was so captivating.

This was her answer back then:

"You know, the girls that are all yelling for Rob don't know Rob. And if they did know Rob, they would still be screaming for him. What all these girls may not know is that he's an avid reader, he's really intelligent and he writes beautifully. I know he's really beautiful to look at, but Rob's a lot more complicated than that, and there's a lot more to him."

She sounds about as infatuated with him as, well, we are!

Then, as you've heard, of course, Nikki hit up the T-Mobile Sidekick LX party in H'wood last night, and the babe seemed to be whistling a—dare we say—bitter tune?

Check it out:

We didn't even get into the fuzzy love stuff with Nik (why rub it in). Besides, R and Nikki are so been-there, done-that, so why bother? Nevertheless, perky Party Girl gave it her all.

But we were surely curious to know what Rob has that sexalicious Chris Pine (whom we totally dig, btw) doesn't. I mean, that's the battle of the studly summer that's surely about to brew up in secs, right?

What's your opinion here, Nikki?

God I don't know. Rob's not really a conventional actor. He's more introverted.

Can you be more specific?
He's really an interesting guy

Totally, but why?

That's really all I have to say.

Ouch-a-dumped-a-rama! What's the 'tude about, babe? Where's the gushy Rob stuff we heard before? Jeez, can't imagine what could have gotten in the way of all those warm 'n' fuzzy Pattz feelings.

Regardless, we can't blame the gorgeous honey and supposed Kristen Stewart BFF for not being too thrilled on R.P. Like we told ya before, let's just say the ending to whatever Robki had going on wasn't pretty...uh, not at all.

Nik even had the chance to clear the damn air when she was asked about the "Kristen-Rob rumors," and the babe totally avoided it, saying: "I'm not gonna go there." Is Party Girl feeling the same chill we are?
eonline.com

either that or she's really sick of every interview turning into rob-quiz. dunno....

I think she is probably sick of it. I mean imagine every time you had an interview and they were asking you about some guy you worked with - argh! even if they did have something going on, it would get tedious after a while!

^she didnt mind before, at all. Dont wanna start ~rumours~or anything but, well, if she really is just sick of having to talk about rob all the time NOW, then well, bad timing

^she didnt mind before, at all. Dont wanna start ~rumours~or anything but, well, if she really is just sick of having to talk about rob all the time NOW, then well, bad timing
yeah, if you believe all the rumors regarding her relationship with paps than this fits perfectly with the next set of rumors regarding her past with rob. when you put that in that perspective (that she was more than willing to take part in all the stardust that came with twilight, even by force) than yeah, she sounded bitter in that interview. something's obviously off in her relation to rob (esp. since she wasn't invited to the party or she was but she def didn't attend), and since she wasn't seen with anyone from the cast on her last trip to canada week ago when she met slade. dunno....:unsure: italy will show...

EDIT: interestingly enough, just after i wrote this post ted posted this:

"She is no longer going to Italy. She has decided to spend time with her family."
—A very in-the-know gal close to Nikki Reed. Breathe easy, Robsten lovahs, for it looks as though Kris won't have any competition for Rob's heart over in Italia. Oh, and btw, happy early birthday Ms. Reed!

Interesting note:

Kristen was staying at a different hotel from Pattinson for most of the shoot. It’s a popular hotel for celebrities in Vancouver but it’s wide open access. Pattinson’s hotel has several exits and he would also get picked up in an underground parkade, far from the stalkers. Around the time of the New Moon cast party however, Stewart switched to Pattinson’s, supposedly so that she could get away from the twi-hards. You twi-hards are free to draw your own other conclusions.
laineygossip.com

so correct me if i'm wrong, but this means that around the time she was photographed with rob and that crazy limo driver at rob's hotel entrance, she was already staying there too.

she wasn't staying there then cus that night, prior to party, she was picked up by rob in her hotel, it was stated on many sites, including lainey's. and she was seen at her "old" hotel just this weekend. i don0t get why would she change her hotel 5 days upon leaving the canada till eclipse. she's (lainey) spinning it.

i think italy will show, if MA appears... then all goes down the drain, though i still don't see why ted would go this far if it's all fake. he hasn't stepped back once since he acknowledged robsten exist. dunno... my gut's tellin me there's nothing to it, but then again why would she ride with his parents?

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are on says Life & Style.

According to the tab, Robert has met Kristen’s parents, they are heading off to Italy together, and not surprisingly Kristen’s relationship has fizzled with her boyfriend. (He probably wasn’t so happy about this Robert Pattinson thing being on!)

2pyuozs.jpg

All I got to say is WTF :lol:

He should find himself a girlfriend, ANY girlfriend, to make this gossip media just shut up with this "already heard a thousand times theories".Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we never heard of a popular actor that has been "alone" this long. Get yourself a relationship man, we need a new type of gossip...

RPATZ923.jpg

Kristen Stewart may be the one Robert Pattinson wants, but while she was filming thousands of miles away, Robert, her New Moon co-star, hooked up with a gorgeous blonde in Cannes! Los Angeles resident Erika Dutra and Robert were spotted canoodling at the post-party for amfAR Cinema Against AIDS in Cannes.

"Erika was introduced to Robert by a mutual friend at the beginning of the night and he was smitten with her from that point on," an eyewitness tells Life & Style. "He took pictures of her, sat with her all night, and the two of them were even seen kissing! There was serious chemistry between them, and they looked like they were having an amazing time."

And it seems the night didn't end there for the two: "Erika and Robert even left the party together!" the eyewitness reveals.

ahahaha, i just can't get over that picture...i need to print it to look at it when i feel down, it's hysterical - lol
he looks like a drunk zombie

but, to get "on topic" i believe she's emile hirsch's g/fs friend whom they introduced him to (is that even english?) so probably they just took some pics...maybe something else happened but looking at the state he's in - lol

.. Id dunno .. Its really hard to believe stuff especially when you don't have any proof or pictures. There has been soo many bull sh*t stories about Rob and Kristen and this one could be just another made up story...

the weird thing is, that these are really private pics, they're obviously not shot from another table and he's well aware they're taken, i guess someone just sold them (poor guy)
i definitely don't believe l&s story, the headline on their current issue is the "outing" of robsten, so they should go with one story and stick to it.
we can't tell from these pics what was really going on between the two...i know i take many of those pics with friends when i'm drunk and it doesn't mean i sleep with them, BUT he should get lucky every now and then and i don't believe he's getting some from kristen, so why not this girl, she's pretty enough - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->