Robert Pattinson

Rob at the premiere for Life at the Berlin Film Festival.

The images are now coming out but I'm hoping to get some more full length shots.

robpattinson.blogspot.com

he looks more grown up with a trimmed, well maintained beard imo...

Rob arriving at LAX February 16th

They also have some grainy pictures of Rob on Twittter shooting today in downtown LA. It looks like it could be a second campaign for Dior and Peter Lindbergh might be shooting it.

Rob arriving at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. I think he looks absolutely gorgeous :heart: He's wearing Dior. The suit looks great on him.

My favourite male look of the evening. He looks so hot and dashing. Love his tie, it's the little that makes all the differnece. Great tailoring too.

On another note they make a really beautiful couple.

That has to be the coolest tux i've ever seen. Anyone knows who's by?

Rob at the Heaven Knows What premiere at the MOMA in NYC

He can’t help but attract attention everywhere he goes, and Robert Pattinson found himself surrounded by bridesmaids on Saturday evening (August 29).

The handsome “Cosmopolis” actor was having a drink in the bar at the Culloden Hotel when the wedding party for Tom and Sarah Lenihan showed up and mobbed him, snapping selfies and making merry.

Robert has spent the past few months in Ireland where he’s been filming his new movie “The Lost City of Z,” based on the David Grann novel of the same name.

celebrity-gossip

Rob on the set of The Lost City of Z

Robert Pattinson was a far cry from his usual self as he continued filming The Lost City Of Z in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday

dailymail

Charlie Hunnam and Robert Pattinson made serious dreams come true on Tuesday when they posed for a photo with one lucky fan while out in Belfast, Northern Ireland, together. The ridiculously hot duo, who are both sporting scruffy beards, put their arms around Nikki Fynn after she asked to take a photo. Nikki captioned the snapshot, "In BELFAST hanging with SAMCRO Charlie Hunnam and TWILIGHT Robert Pattinson!!! Yes I had a heart attack." Charlie and Robert are currently in Ireland filming The Lost City of Z.

Robert Pattinson is really making the rounds in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The actor, who is in town shooting his new movie The Lost City of Z with Charlie Hunnam, was spotted having a fun night out at Kelly's Cellar with Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine on Tuesday night. The pals enjoyed a few drinks and took photos with fans at one of the city's oldest pubs. Kelly's posted the snapshots on its Facebook page, with the caption, "Florence Welch and Rob Pattinson in sampling Belfast's one and only Kelly's Cellars!" Their night out came one day before Florence performed the first gig at Belfast's newly renovated SSE Arena on Sept. 9.

popsugar

Rob at the MOBO Awards supporting FKA Twigs November 4th

He's all tanned from filming in the jungle in Colombia.

robpattinson.blogspot

In LAX on Wednesday

2E5CE0CA00000578-0-image-a-21_1447316014523.jpg
2E5D615900000578-0-image-a-22_1447316021579.jpg

2E5CDFE200000578-0-image-a-25_1447316044587.jpg

dailymail

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior