celebrityhive

justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more pictures from the Go Campaign Gala :flower:

robpattinson.blogspot.com

2016 Dior Intense Homme Campign by Peter Lindbergh

starity.hu

Lagerfeld Shoots Robert Pattinson for Dior Homme Autumn Ads

PATTINSON’S DOUBLE DUTY: Dior Homme was so enamored with Robert Pattinson as the face of its fragrance that the company is now using the “Twilight” actor in its apparel ads as well.

And it has turned to Karl Lagerfeld to shoot Pattinson for the fall pre-collection ads that will be released on April 1. Dior Homme offers four collections a year: spring, summer, fall and winter with the spring and fall lines being pre-collections.

This story first appeared in the February 25, 2016 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.

“We approached Robert Pattinson for the Dior Homme autumn 2016 campaign,” said Sidney Toledano, chief executive officer of Christian Dior Couture. “He was already the face of the Dior Homme Fragrance and he was thrilled to be also the face for fashion. When we told him that Karl Lagerfeld was going to shoot the campaign, Robert was even more enthusiastic and indeed, the campaign is perfectly reflecting the spirit of Dior Homme.”

Pattinson’s first fragrance campaign was in June 2013.

This is the first time the company is actually doing a print campaign for a pre-collection. In January, the company revealed images from its spring men’s campaign that were shot by Willy Vanderperre in collaboration with Kris Van Assche, the creative director of Dior Homme. Those ads featured lesser-known names: singer and lyricist Oliver Sim, actor Alain-Fabien Delon, artist Rinus Van de Velde and model Victor Nylander.

The Pattinson ads will run worldwide in print magazines including Esquire’s Big Black Book, GQ and Robb Report, as well as outdoors, in window displays and online.

wwd.com

I was wondering when Dior was going to use him for something else besides the fragrance. Would of preferred Willy to photograph him instead of Karl though.

Spring / Summer issue of Numéro Homme, photographed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

robsessedpattinson.com

^ I think it must be for Dior. I know he has filmed a few projects but none are being released around this time.

I don´t know i doesn´t like the first Dior Pic...looks odd.. The last one is perfect

So I´m seeing a HQ of the first pic of his Dior FW ads... is that a small earring he´s wearing?! who thought it would look good? :blink:

Behind the scene shots for the making of the Dior campaign with Karl Lagerfeld.

robsessedpattinson.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The full editorial for Numero Homme

robertpattinsonworldwide.com

^hehe true, but it's nice that he got some pointers... something interesting to look at other than a handsome guy :smile:

I've always associated Robert Pattinson with cool and laid-back fashion. He doesn't seem to care what people think of what he has on. I like that about a person. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->