Roberto Cavalli F/W 07.08 : Kate Moss, Jessica Stam and Pete Doherty by Mert & Marcus

alix*

coffee&tv
Reaction score
katerobertoch4.png

MQ:

Scanned by harrietcamilla

^_^

I have to say that I like it very much!

ps. this seems odd for fall/winter, but then again - the collection was inspired by Egypt and travel, so the scene seems quite a good fit, no?

The pose is awkward. The hat and the model too... :(

it's beautiful!!!!!! stunning!!!!!!! She look amazing wowwwww

If I hadn't seen her previous campaigns for Cavalli, I'd be saying these look good, but my first reaction was "not again". I wish they'd taken the campaign in some other direction, with a new twist.

That said, they're definitely an improvement on the 'sweaty Gisele' ones.

I love it but it looks like an exact extension of her Spring/Summer 2006 Cavalli ads. They just made it sunnier, and voila! - a 'new campaign'! lol

It looks good, but again a tanned Kate Moss is highly unoriginal.

If I hadn't seen her previous campaigns for Cavalli, I'd be saying these look good, but my first reaction was "not again". I wish they'd taken the campaign in some other direction, with a new twist.

That said, they're definitely an improvement on the 'sweaty Gisele' ones.
i agree with everything you say, and the "sweaty Gisele" comment made me :lol:!
i kind of like the ad, it's kate and she always looks good.

this is more like ss 06....what's the hell..
i don't like this,
it's not i want

It's as if I've seen it before. Why is it that most Roberto Cavalli campaigns all look the same? Despite her latest stints, I still think she is an amazing model.

Needs better clothes. Also, for some reason I suspect that the ad used a backdrop. :(

itlooks just like those ads she did for Cavalli after her scandal w/ Mert and Marcus

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->