Roberto Cavalli F/W 2022.23 Milan

What's the deal with those Versace bondage knockoffs.

Everything FP has done for the house looks so crass. It's in your face tackiness with out any humor or taste.

I watched the Fashion and loved it :ninja: gorgeous nod to the 90’s (not even my favourite period) with totally cool rock soundtrack (Cult, Depeche Mode, the Depeche Mode remixes were incredible) and a very strong sequence of garments. this time not only animal print which was there (thank God), but much more.

needed editing (I would’ve removed all the gold) and a stronger cast.

Vittoria Ceretti closing was absolutely incredible. Queen of Sleek!

Mr. Cavalli, I'm so sorry for what they are doing to your legacy, but your name deserves better.

This is missing energy and energy. He tried to capture Cavalli with the mix of textures and prints but it doesn't work. There was an attempt but it doesn't work as a collection.

Cavalli got flack for what some though was tacky and vulgar but it was never unflattering in my eyes.

This is not elevated enough for the house.

Even I can design a better collection at this point.

Tacky, tacky and tacky. Oh, and cheap looking too.

Bad fabrics, ill fits, off colours and poor execution of prints. Where's the sex?!?!?

So many of these dresses do nothing for the figure. Cavalli always had a tackiness that had oomph and presence. It was in your face but it was done so well with fantastic fabrics, colours and techniques. FP's take is just tragic, like so many collections this season.

Is that Iris Law ? So random
This collection is NYFW trying to do Milan but with an epic fail
It is a poor and flat representation of Cavalli and the tartan Balenciagagesque looks are a NIGHTMARE

Last edited:
Well, I wasn't impressed but this is an improvement over last season's.

Agree, way better than last season when the girls couldn't even walk because of the shoes

I actually liked a lot of the dresses, can see them working really well on red carpet . music was amazing as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"