Roberto Cavalli S/S 11 Milan

Roberto Cavalli - Spring Summer 2011 - Full Show (Exclusive video on You Tube)

I hate the collection. Those fringe pants, fringe top, fringe bag, fringe all over, ew, not for me.

I think the real Cavalli is back, the sexy and little nasty, a lil bit over the top, but this is Cavalli, not like past seasons that he tried be a serious men. I don't think is the best (the trousers are all the same) or the most elegant but this is the real Roberto.

Jesus this is trashy even for Cavalli:blink:
Looks like they put the whole collection in the shredder and someone stopped them at the last minute...
It's very Xena the Amazonian wh*re Princess isn't it... :unsure:

ugh I don't like it :/
looks too tacky IMO
the back of the runway lookes wonderful though

I don't think the new Cavalli any worst, it's just keeping up in time.
to the show, the finale is epic! the color gradation, the look layout is so impressive.

i love when designers like roberto cavalli stay true to themselves despite the winds of current trends pushing them in the opposite direction. i know that the winds of trend will eventually blow roberto cavalli's way one day again, but right now, roberto cavalli stands almost alone -- well, emilio pucci, mark fast, and a couple others stand with him -- but he designs stuff this amazing anyway. even in times of austerity, everyone wants to make classic looks their own and that's where houses like roberto cavalli come into play. it's a spare white calvin klein shift with these gorgeous roberto cavalli strappy sandals. it's a narcisco rodriguez pant suit with one of those braided roberto cavalli necklaces. it's even the celine black-pant-white-shirt topped with one of these roberto cavalli leather jackets. mark fast should take note: this is how one does frill and stays true to oneself.

01090m.jpg

style.com

i actually dont mind this. i think what needs to happen here is the outfits need to be broken down into piece by piece. i think some of the pants are sexy and cool (minus the pants with frine up to mid calf). that way we can see whats going on, because fringetastic leather does not say summer to me. however all were missing here are the pants from Shakiras whenever wherever video. if that was included we'd be in business

I like it, even very. It´s Cavalli, it´s wild, it´s sexy, a lot of animal stuff. The details, the mix of different fabrics- that´s all i always like at Cavalli.

I actually like it, and I havent liked a collection of his in a very long time

Roberto is the only from the oldschool that has kept true to himself. I loved this collection tho I wanted more colour.

I've kinda had enough of people who will automatically write any collection with a bit of dare off as "tacky". I'm no big fan of Cavalli but this is what made him famous and sexy is his signature shade, he'll never stop doing it. People come to Cavalli for his wild-sexy fashion, there's nothing difficult about it.
Tacky for me is when the clothes actually look cheaply made....like Blumarine. But this collection is every bit luxurious. You might not necessarily wear it but there are women out there who are looking for something more than a boring old Chanel suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
never ever any collection of his i don't like. amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"