Roberto Cavalli S/S 2019 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 22, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. ghostwriter10549

ghostwriter10549 Active Member

I wanna give up of following this brand moves, but some looks always hold me back and give me something that is a type of weird hope.
    This dress is awesome, this skirt with the bag is bomb and this entire look is the closest thing to Cavalli that he ever did.

I know that he is trying, being a young men in charge of a house like Cavalli is a complicated position. I think that if he work a little more on the construction/execution of the clothes and dive more into the Cavalli universe without loosing himself, in terms os creativity, the result will be much better.

4. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

There are some cute pieces but this designer doesn’t know anything about Cavalli.
    It pains me to see this brand now...
    Even if I wasn’t a Cavalli client, i’ve Always loved his excess and romance cocktail in a very sexy way.

This is just sexy genetic clothes with cool prints.

5. Scotty

Scotty Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like a Cavalli collection.

jeanclaude likes this.