Rock And Republic

Duffers

Reaction score
Has anybody seen some of the jeans from Rock and Republic??? Have heard that they are amazing???

Cheak out www.rockandrepublic.com . I think it is the modell MICK that is their best basic jeans... The stitching on the back pockets is great!!! Have seen pictures of Camron Diaz and Pharell now with Rock and Republic denims, soo I think it is a brand that rocks now :wink:

I've checked them out before and was surprised to find them in the UK. Personally the styles don't do much for me but I think the quality is quite good.

They are cool, some hwo they doutn do it for me though, I leikt hat theya re kind of basic wash and low rise

I have a pair and they rock! The fabric is really nice and they make your *** look nice. Planet Lulu in L.A. sales the samples and left over stock super cheap :heart:

Originally posted by Duffers@Dec 30th, 2003 - 9:42 pm
Where in UK (store) did you see them MEGH???
sorry I don't remember at all. I think I saw some at a store in Oxford though....although it could have been somewhere else completely.

rock and republics got press here when cameron diaz called them her faves.

the mick2's in the dark wash look nice and tight. i want to get them and dye them black. is the bootcut pretty small? i prefer if they didnt have it.. who has r&rs tell me how you like them, i might get the micks.

Yeah, Diaz diggs them...

They have stretch, I dont know if they stretch out, but I have a feeling that denims from the States in generall stretch out??? Is that right???

The Mick2 is great in all 3 washes... The bootcut is small... They are coming with a new modell this season, the name is ROD... This is skinny and ROCKS :woot:

Originally posted by Duffers@Jan 6th, 2004 - 3:54 pm
They are coming with a new modell this season, the name is ROD... This is skinny and ROCKS :woot:
when does that come out?

girlshop apparently carries them so check them out.

Modell Rod: Think they will be in stores around feb-march!

Yeah, think they are pretty small yet, but I know a boutique called GALLERY or something carry them in NY... I will check it out for U!

Have`nt found the adress yet!!! R&R are coming with a amazing menswear line for S/S, Have seen it now and I think it will rocks....

Originally posted by Duffers@Jan 6th, 2004 - 3:54 pm
Yeah, Diaz diggs them...

They have stretch, I dont know if they stretch out, but I have a feeling that denims from the States in generall stretch out??? Is that right???

The Mick2 is great in all 3 washes... The bootcut is small... They are coming with a new modell this season, the name is ROD... This is skinny and ROCKS :woot:
hi duffers yes jeans in the us usually do have some stretch but do not stretch out, they are just more comfortable, and after sitting the knees go right back in place as if you were standing all the time :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :flower:

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I absolutely LOVE Rock and Republic jeans. Some people say that Sevens fit the best but Rock and Republics fit me the best. It really matters on your body type. I think it is made for the tall, skinny body. Sometimes Sevens are not long enough for me, but most Rock and Republic cuts usually run long, so they fit perfectly. I only have one pair though because there are few stores in my area that carry them. I'm thinking about ordering some online through the website, but the shipping is something like $22 to my area...

I have seen the summer collection from R&R this weekend, and must say they ROCK now.... The quality is amazing... Lots of skinny legs etc....

Shop La Style will have R&R this season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->