Rocking "the Stachio" (Moustache)

Discussion in 'Personal Style' started by TM717, Apr 13, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. TM717

TM717 New Member

Yah - im trying to pull off the "Stachio"! What started as a joke between friends has developped into a session of clowning my a-s-s on facebook. Here's a close up of "the moustache" hahaha...

My girlfriend thinks it's hideous and has refused to be seen with me public :( But that ain't stopping me of pulling a french-version of Tom Selleck! hahah... So I'm ganna try to pull it off for a week or so and see if I can hold it down like the Magnum P.I. - All I'm missing is a Ferrari :woot:

Here's some photoshopped images my friends did in honor of my moustache and I welcome all types of comments, hence the reason I posted it on here... It's all in good fun!

#1 TM717, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by moderator Natasa: Jul 22, 2011
  2. fashionista-ta

fashionista-ta Well-Known Member

^ I see no problem with how it looks ... possibly better with than without.

My only issue with facial hair is how it feels. Of course a 5 o'clock shadow can be more prickly than something longer ...

You should possibly keep the moustache and shave off the girlfriend :p Seriously though, refusing to be seen with you in public seems a bit extreme :innocent: I don't see the problem.

3. Milada

Milada New Member

Do you have before pictures?

I personally love my s.o. with facial hair, not just a stache though. He needs a full-on beard. The first week or two are a little rough (literally and figuratively) and tickle me constantly, but once it's been established, I find it quite nice. As long as it's not like your second to last photoshop pic! Then ya get into cartoon territory. I'm confused though. Is that your goal?

4. TM717

TM717 New Member

Ohhh - I most deff retaliated back at her :) I had my friend photoshop her pic :) hahaha I sent her an email - she freaked out hahaa..

It started out like that (in the below) - but the beard thing was a little too messy for me especially around the mouth area... so that's when I decided to rock the stache! So here's how I want to style it... just a regular moustache and have the beard in the background but faded so that I can get it to contrast. I think it's quite funny having a moustache cause people tend to look at you a little more different haha... i swear, try it and you'll know what i mean, atleast I've noticed so

And here's how I look clean shaved... oh and the lip thing is real, it's one of those bad a-s-s /slash/ Sylvester Stallone type of lips B) When I talk I semi-mumble as well and people always have to move closer to hear what im saying or squint hahaha...

#4 TM717, Apr 14, 2009
  5. goregeous

goregeous New Member

I love facial hair on men, and if you're going to rock the stache please grow one of those hilarious western bad guy ones (where you wax the ends up) I keep begging my fiance to let his grow like that but he refuses. :(

6. TM717

TM717 New Member

Normally Im always clean shaved... I do the every second day shave (monday - wednesday - friday & skip sunday and start back on Monday).

Oh here's the latest ball buster from my friends, they are all taking turns on clowning me! :( It's funny though :) Let me email my gf and tell her I got green colored contacts :) hahaha

#6 TM717, Apr 14, 2009