Rodarte for Target

I went back to my Target today, and all the gray sweaters were GONE. However, there were several leopard print hoodies that hadn't been there when I first went to look. There was only one nude slip dress left as well, and that goes for all of the slip dresses.

i returned the mustard cardi. it's one of my fav colors, but the particular shade made my skin look kinda icky. i found some of the color choices very hard to pull off unless your uber pale..

aw man, i would have sent you money via paypal for that cardi :(

I have the leopard print dress. I usually wear a 0-2 but since it was junior sizing I sized up to a 3. It fits beautifully everywhere except for the bust area. Wouldn't recommend this piece for anyone over a B cup!

I know! I'm a B cup, and I'm usually a size 2-4. I had to get a size 7 in the leopard dress just because the bust area was so tight. Not to mention, the dress is pretty short.

i skipped over the target and went right for the opening ceremony sweatshirts... got the last one in the store :smile:

safe_image.php

safe_image.php

(pix: uh, photobooth on my computer.)

can't believe i honestly paid over $100 for a sweatshirt just because it was from them -- je deteste rodarte indeed!!!

it's really comfy though and i'll definitely end up wearing it a lot considering how cold this winter's been already, and i got it on gift card so i don't feel thaaat bad.

i went to the target in west hollywood and there was hardly anything left..from what I saw it wasn't what I expected.

I have to agree with you Imelanie. I went to my local Target and there was clothes there but nothing good. The collection was not what I was expecting.

I received my nude cardigan in the post yesterday :smile: It's quite a bit longer than I was expecting but I do love it. Will post pics when I wear it.

Ravi Vora on flickr

Attachments

• rodartedress.jpg
    rodartedress.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 14
Orchid Grey on flickr

Attachments

• orchid1.jpg
    orchid1.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 32
my target just got the knee socks in...but nothing else. never got to see a leopard coat. kinda sad...

BombardeMaxima on flickr

Attachments

• blackdress.jpg
    blackdress.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 10
  • blackdress2.jpg
    blackdress2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 4
  • blackdress3.jpg
    blackdress3.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 8
  • blackdress4.jpg
    blackdress4.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie Portman in a Rodarte for Target dress. Right?

natalie-portman-010910-3.jpg

celebrity gossip

Glad to see we weren't the only ones with static problems when it came to the tulle items:wink:

i wonder if rubbing a dryer sheet on the tulle would help.
i haven't worn mine yet, but i'd give that i try.

Thanks maaxzc and loonaka for your nice words!

esile -- I'm sure a dryer sheet would work. Problem for me is I don't use dryer sheets because they (and fabric softeners) are thought to be carcinogenic. :(

Not the best photo, but yesterday I wore my yellow cardi to a casual business meeting - and then to the beach later.

Love it. :heart:

DSC05950.jpg

Beautiful photo, the sweater looks really good on you! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->