Rodarte for Target

Sorry about that. Ill try to get one next time. I didnt think about it at the time & am all changed now.

^ :wink: Will look forward to it! Would love to see how you did the peach/nude socks, especially.

I'm thinking about purchasing the black dress with bows on ebay. But I'm not sure what size to get. Normally I have a size XS. What size do you think I should get?:unsure:

Get XS, I'm a XS too and the XS dress fit me just right, any bigger and it would probably look a bit off, esp. with those bust cups the dress has

i would agree.. if you're usually an xs then get the xs

Went to a Target in LA today and they had the skeleton dress in an XS at 50% off! So happy. :wink:

Just got the mustard colored cami for $9.99 & the navy blue tulle skirt for $7.50! Amazing!

^ No kidding? I got a good deal yesterday at a Target in LA - leopard sequin dress for $11 something... must have been a return?

Where in L.A. can I go look to get any Rodarte things on sale? :smile: Is it just wishful thinking? Any tips? :smile: Thanks!

^ You may just have to check around...

I found the nude bow dress in Burbank yesterday in an XS - for $9.98! So I think if you just check a few Targets you may be able to find a few items that have been returned.

I've also found a few of the tops I want on Ebay.

30 pages later and this thread is still kickin' while the JPG one is barely on 3....

i saw a picture of joanna newsom the indie folk singer wearing the floral halter dress last week. its a promo pic for her new album. ill post it in here as soon as i see it online.

I got quite a few items from this collection on clearance, three of the tops for around 5 dollars a piece, the white sweater for 8 and the knee high socks for 2!!

^ Wow... I couldn't find the knee-highs anywhere on clearance...

^ Honestly, a lot of Rodarte stuff is on Ebay... getting cheaper every day, since it went on clearance.

yup, thats the good thing about the ebay vultures. they snap up the items before they are sent to goodwill by target. makes it easier for us to "find" them.

folks can get some really good deals nowadays. (but not on the blue dress unfortunately).

i would also really reccomend looking for pictures of folks wearing their rodarte for target items on flickr.com or lookbook.nu.
it may cause you to re-evaluate the items.

also you might want to check your local goodwill now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->