Rogan jeans

Duffers

Reaction score
What are you guys thinking of Rogan??? I must say I love this jeans... Is anybody knows some something about the story behind Rogan??? Links etc...???

everyone who's kept up with my posts here knows i am IN LOVE with rogans (i have like six pairs)...they're website is www.rogannyc.com and www.aloharag.com has the most selection online that i know about.

i hope this helps. B)

they are from NYc, uI liek the washes and styles, but I think they are over hyd I hear the quality is nto so good.

Their website is

rogan

I don't think they'll last long, I think they are one of those numerous brands that are riding the wave of fashion for the masses. However, my wife and I just had a baby and I had to get their t-shirt that reads "Save the Drama For Your Mama" - I think it's hilarious, and I'm going to wear it when I take the baby outside. And then somebody told me that Jeniffer Aniston wore that t-shirt (different color) on a "Friends" episode. What a bummer!!!

yeah quality not so good. my mom's shop was an exclusive seller down here in houston and we had a lot of complaints on quality, but they look really awesome! i love the relaxed baggy fit!

someone told me there are alot of 'save the drama' t lookalikes on ebay

Rogan In Toronto?

I hate to bug u guys again, but does tnt carry them? I thought they did. Anywhere else?

then 4 years later...

i just bought a pair from Gilt. super cheap, so i figured it was worth the try out

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->