Rogan

Spacemiu

Reaction score
aloharag.com
New York based design company "ROGAN", focuses on innovation and function in their designs. Using advanced construction and wash-processing techniques on time-honored raw materials; ROGAN creates clothing that combines proven elements of the past with humble modernism. They often try to camouflage the design detailing, keeping function as the key in every garment.

Rogan Gregory, the company's designer and muse, is a sculptor and furniture maker. ROGAN often abrades the fabrics exposing the yarn character, akin to exposing the grain in wood sculpture. Real wear and tear in everyday work enviornments are documented in the look and texture of the fabric. ROGAN strives to create a product that is individually unique.

The essence of the ROGAN design philosophy is to distil historical references into a "zen like" minimalism. Instead of dictating they prefer to encourage individuals to interpret their own distinct method

99w1007d-002009a.jpg

99m1001d-001004a.jpg

theas jeans seem to eb really hot right now. what do you think?

Yes, indeed, their jeans are really hot right now. In Vogue's June 2003 issue, they featured Rogan there, dueto the fact when a lot of model's were asked what was their 'summer look', they said Rogan jeans.

Umm.. I don't really wear jeans very often, but the jeans seem intresting (the construction, details, etc.).

Thanks for the info, Space. :flower:

I like the pockets and the stiching, but they aren't anything super original. I had a pair just like the the first ones back in high school and they were from Abercrombie (Sick, I know. :yuk: ). They were very comfortable - so, who knows? I would probably purchase the first ones if I wore jeans more often.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Spacemiu.
:flower:

cool jeans, i like both pairs

thanks spacemiu :flower:

they sell them here. i really dont find them appealing. much prefer citizens of humanity.
when i looked at the ROGAN, it seemed like i was holding a pair of benetton jeans from the 80s :shock:

No mention of his Edun line?

I like the first pair of jeans...

I really haven't seen Rogan jeans around, except maybe at Barneys CoOp.

The great thing about Rogan jeans is that you can really tell they aren't this mass-produced item.
You have to try on a pair of Rogan denim to really understand how special they are.

The jeans are completely handmade construction, with wash details that get outside of typical whiskers which brands like Seven, Paper, and Diesel have been doing forever.
Rogan plays with seams and details just enough to make them unique and drape perfectly.
In fact, Rogan denim has much in line with couture denim, in that it's about the drape.
They look amazing on and the silhouette is very flattering on a small, thin frame.
The denim is soft, and every detail has the texture and genuine feel of authentic hand washed, and hand crafted attention.

I highly recommend anything Rogan. You won't be disappointed.

hmm.. I haven't tried on their jeans, but had nothing but trouble with their t-shirts. Sounds weird, nothing but really odd fits, sadly discovered after purchase. A polo that was tight up top, but loose and almost belled out. A small t-shirt that almost had capped sleeves and plunged too low. The jeans in the pic look like they could have been bought from the Gap a couple years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->