Rogan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Spacemiu, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

theas jeans seem to eb really hot right now. what do you think?

2. ignitioned32

ignitioned32 Mannikin

Yes, indeed, their jeans are really hot right now. In Vogue's June 2003 issue, they featured Rogan there, dueto the fact when a lot of model's were asked what was their 'summer look', they said Rogan jeans.

Umm.. I don't really wear jeans very often, but the jeans seem intresting (the construction, details, etc.).

Thanks for the info, Space. :flower:

3. Astrid21

Astrid21 New Member

I like the pockets and the stiching, but they aren't anything super original. I had a pair just like the the first ones back in high school and they were from Abercrombie (Sick, I know. :yuk: ). They were very comfortable - so, who knows? I would probably purchase the first ones if I wore jeans more often.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Spacemiu.
    :flower:

4. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

cool jeans, i like both pairs

thanks spacemiu :flower:

5. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

they sell them here. i really dont find them appealing. much prefer citizens of humanity.
    when i looked at the ROGAN, it seemed like i was holding a pair of benetton jeans from the 80s :shock:

6. Seamless

Seamless New Member

7. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

No mention of his Edun line?

8. Diorling

Diorling New Member

I like the first pair of jeans...

I really haven't seen Rogan jeans around, except maybe at Barneys CoOp.

9. Mr. Incog-Nico

Mr. Incog-Nico New Member

The great thing about Rogan jeans is that you can really tell they aren't this mass-produced item.
    You have to try on a pair of Rogan denim to really understand how special they are.

The jeans are completely handmade construction, with wash details that get outside of typical whiskers which brands like Seven, Paper, and Diesel have been doing forever.
    Rogan plays with seams and details just enough to make them unique and drape perfectly.
    In fact, Rogan denim has much in line with couture denim, in that it's about the drape.
    They look amazing on and the silhouette is very flattering on a small, thin frame.
    The denim is soft, and every detail has the texture and genuine feel of authentic hand washed, and hand crafted attention.

I highly recommend anything Rogan. You won't be disappointed.

10. TheGloryOfThe80s

TheGloryOfThe80s New Member

hmm.. I haven't tried on their jeans, but had nothing but trouble with their t-shirts. Sounds weird, nothing but really odd fits, sadly discovered after purchase. A polo that was tight up top, but loose and almost belled out. A small t-shirt that almost had capped sleeves and plunged too low. The jeans in the pic look like they could have been bought from the Gap a couple years ago.