Rohto Eyedrops

Astrid21

Reaction score
main.jpg

However soothing and pleasant their effect, eyedrops have always been the least interesting item in your bathroom cabinet (even dental floss can stir up more debate). All that has changed with the U.S. debut of Rohto V. drops, a Japanese-born product that has already garnered a cult following among European style-setters. Like Altoids for your eyes, they clear up redness with an addictively refreshing, minty sensation that’s particularly welcome during spring's high-density pollen periods. Added bonus: the elegant, wafer-thin bottle is is a guaranteed conversation-starter.

Has anyone tried these? I'm scared the "minty sensation" might burn. :cry:

Yeah that minty sensation doesn't sound very soothing. I've been sick with allergies so I have my normal visine sitting next to me. :heart:

"minty" and "eyedrops" don't quite sound well together. :unsure:

its pretty cute...but i trust my doctor's prescription eyedrops for my allergies better.

I used to use this Clean and Clear "tingling" face wash...I think it was mentholated to give it a tingle. Anyway, whenever I used it in the shower, the stuff would run off my forehead into my eyes. Not a pleasant sensation. :doh:

So I don't think these eyedrops are for me. :P

ive have those eye drops it doesnt burn at all :wink: i like the feeling- its subtle . no minty smell either :wink:

These type of eyedrops are great...my friend brought some back from japan and I used them....first I thought I was blind...almost like putting eucalyptus in your eyes..but then..afterwards my eyes felt great...Where can you get these?? :shock:

Me! Got some in my purse right now! Like cityandcountry says, before you can cry out you are soothed. Takes the dryness completely out! Blocks/bans all itch! Effective!

Kevyn Aucoin raved about some drops like this because they would make the eyes of the models whiter and shine more.

Watch out with Visine! They contain some kind of product that makes your eyes look less red but it's not good for the yes and in the end it produces the opposite effect and it mkaes you depend on them to avoid the redness! They are a no, no!

Sofia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i have an eye drop phobia!

1) when i was about 5 i had an eye infection and my parents had to pin me down because i refused to have them done

2)i sometimes have nightmares that people are pinning me down doing something to my eyes :blush: :doh:

2) i bought some eye whitener drops a while ago and without telling me......it went through the washing machine with all the clothes......so when i used it the next time some of the washing suds squirted into my eye :yuk: it REALLY stung and my eye went really bloodshot and kinda yellow

I actually have these drops in my purse right now, and everytime my best friend and I put them in ours eyes we freak out and scream...but then it feels so good...so we keep doing it....really its like a mint for your eye.

just bought these drops yesterday and used them this morning. my eyes were WHITE!

Originally posted by ribes@Jul 4th, 2003 - 1:09 pm
Watch out with Visine! They contain some kind of product that makes your eyes look less red but it's not good for the yes and in the end it produces the opposite effect and it mkaes you depend on them to avoid the redness! They are a no, no!
Really? I don't use mine for redness though. I have allergies and they're for itching and dryness.

I wonder if there is a better eye drop?

where can i find these? i'd be willing to give them a try... if anyone knows please share

~Julia

I was in a nightclub awhile ago, and some guy came up to me and offered those eyedrops. OMG my eyes loved that stuff! :shock: I've been looking for that! Where can I find them?

Target?!?!? wow, that's easier than i thought. what a great excuse to go to Target and blow some money too. :wink: thanks for the info, i'll give these eye drops a try and see if i like them...keep you posted

:flower: Julia

ohhhhhh i :heart: these RHOTO EYE DROPS! they really relieve my allergen attracting eyes! they feel so soothing....but be warned my optometrist says u shouldn't use these drops often and esp. with contacts....i use the one with the green top any one use the RHOTO VI drops yet.

btw...i bought my drops at Walgreens for about $8.00 and i also received a plastic case to keep my drops in the mail :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dl80231
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->