Roland Mouret Fall 2004

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
I quite like it. :shock: Very simple and urban, great fitting pieces and eveningwear. :smile: But it does seem much simple than his previous collection.. do you think he found his "look" in this collection? :unsure: Maybe.. its very him.

thanks for posting igni :wink: i like the last set of gowns ( esp the 'second' in the last set)

Daria's jacket, Jessica's coat and Mariacarla's dress are splendid.

this is a very strong collection-he may indeed, have found his look...
very,very nice..

:crush:
This is his first collection that I have really fallen for. I hope you guys are right that he has found his style - 'cause then we will be seeing a lot more like this!

And this is my first post here, so hi everyone! :P

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Feb 14th, 2004 - 7:45 pm
i like the last set of gowns ( esp the 'second' in the last set)
me to :heart:

I defintely prefer his sleek modern uraban futuristix galmazon style to this. Thsi colelctionw as very veyr dull to me. Soem inventive collares and details but overal to "safe". :unsure:

I love that brown dress in the first set, and the simplicity of most of the outfits. The collection comes together well, and it's definately to my taste :heart:

some gorgeous pieces...roland is now the face of london i think...

I also really like this collection! Though the breastplates were gorgeous this is a bit more wearable and I think this is sort of a fresh take on utilitarian chic although it does have a vintage vibe. wow, do I not make sense but I really enjoy the colors, shape and fit of the collection.

love it :woot: simple, elegant - not fussy or overdone :flower: I love collections that take chances, but this is also a lovely example of great clothes that are wearable but not dull

hehe, Naomi's just worn these guys at the SAG's she makes the dres slook amazing doesn't she. beautiful piece, i'm glad she choose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->