Roland Mouret s.s05

Originally posted by faust@Sep 16 2004, 07:31 AM
This look, I don't know what it is, but I find it soooooooo SEXY if it's done right. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.***************/image/0913200411353198.jpg
[snapback]369143[/snapback]​
:lol:

easy there big fella... :woot: :P

it doesn't really speak to me all that much, though some of the shapes are really interesting to me - especially the turquoise dress softgrey posted. the leather jackets is quite cool as well. but everything else just looks unextraordinary...and the colours remind me of a dank office environment... :unsure:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 15 2004, 05:20 PM
yes...i believe they worked together...and now that we know that he's up for the job at givenchy...this collection makes a lot of sense...he's showing us how he could take that silhouette and make it modern...

i loved this collection...especially that bell/bubble skirt...the turq dress
[snapback]368515[/snapback]​

I normally find women's clothes dull as ditchwater but that is a really interesting and beautiful dress :woot:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 15 2004, 05:20 PM
yes...i believe they worked together...and now that we know that he's up for the job at givenchy...this collection makes a lot of sense...he's showing us how he could take that silhouette and make it modern...

i loved this collection...especially that bell/bubble skirt...the turq dress
[snapback]368515[/snapback]​

i agree ...i definitely saw a nod to old givenchy...

don't like it. It is very boring, and I don't think there is anything special about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->