Rolled pant legs S/S 08

Does anyone know of a good jeans to get that Katie Holmes look with? I dont want to spend a lot of money. Thanks.

i do this all the time i like to show my boots off so i roll my jeans i also think its a cute laid back look with sanedls etc. .. but mostly i do this because im so short haha saves taking them up etc. :heart:

a few weeks ago I hated this trend, seeing it on rachel bilson and katie holmes. but now I have changed my mind totally...and actually have started wearing it myself! i do think it looks better with tighter jeans/trousers though!

Thanks I was thinking about those but where do get a pair? Also should get mens or womens & should I go up a size? I want them to look similar to Katies in fit. Thanks again.

Thanks I was thinking about those but where do get a pair? Also should get mens or womens & should I go up a size? I want them to look similar to Katies in fit. Thanks again.

i used to buy the men's size and go up one, but the men's versions seem to be really high rise lately. try a levi's store, and get the women's in a size larger. or you could try e*bay. you'll have to guess on the size, but you'll get a good deal, especially if you do decide to get the men's version. :flower:

^^I agree. I have 3 pairs of 501's that I wear in the baggy way. two are vintage and mens cut and one that is a womens 501. With mens I sized up 2, but they are vintage and are cut different. With womens I sized up one. I love the fit of the womens 501's a lot better because they do not get as saggy in the butt area as mens.

Worth checking out is Levi's Fall '08 line. They have a pair called "the boyfriend jean". Looks baggy, and perhaps lacks the saggy?

nice!
if you fold it the right way and manage to style you look up.. it will look really nice :smile:

very cute trend
i really love it and do it almost all the time
it's a great way to show off you amazing shoes!

The rolled jeans are here to stay for awhile it seems. In many of the fashion week photos from last week of denim, many were rolled.

i've tried this look, but to be honest it seems like a look that only models can pull off. i.e. you need to have long, skinny legs to make it look chic. at 5'5" it makes me look sort of haphazard. hmm i dunno maybe i'll have to work with it and see what i can come up with

I finally found 2 affordable pairs to get the look... Gap boyfriend jeans in a light vintage wash (found at goodwill for $6.00) & then I found a pair of darker wash Signature Levis mens jeans (at Walmart for $19.50).

i've been scouring ebay and snatching up all of the levi 514's (mens) that are listed cheap. scored three pair so far. i like them cuz they have a low rise, which is more flattering for me. i'm short torsoed to begin with, and my legs ain't long either :wink:

i do it with my APCs.
great way to get a bit of breeze on warmer days, when you still want to wear jeans.
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->