ROLLER-SKATES by Emporio Armani!!! Has the world gone mad?

londoneffect

Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I don't have a clue where this thread should be posted... :blink: But yes - Armani has designed roller-skates for S/S! And I thought he's going back to serious business... There is even a note on the website that they have been sold out! And if you want to get a pair of that... ah... nonsense :huh: you will just have to wait :shock:

Is it me or the world has really gone mad? Oh! By the way, did I mention the price is as modest as the idea itself - $425!

More info can be found on www.eporioarmani.com (pictures are from the same source)

Attachments

• armani rollers 1.jpg
    armani rollers 1.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 1
  • armani rollers 2.jpg
    armani rollers 2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 1
hahahahahha, those look like they would be fun at least. It would be nice to roller-skate down along the sidewalks while wearing a big, flowy floral dress. :D

Whatcha wanna bet he'll be throwing a b*tch fit when Anna doesn't put them in the Sept. Vogue?

LOLS. wtf is that?! omg.if i ever see someone wearing that on the streets, i swear i will die. haha.it looks like one of those toy cars that babies play with. hilarious.

lol those are so bad. if he really needed to put of some skates, he could've gone with some supercool and stylish rollerblades, not those things. they remind me of the awful rollerskates i used to own when i was a little child. lol!

:rofl: Those are so fug!!

But I'd totally buy designer high-top lace-up rollerskates. Like a better-looking version of these:
ac775cf3.jpg

source: shop4skates.com

:rofl: Those are so fug!!

But I'd totally buy designer high-top lace-up rollerskates. Like a better-looking version of these:
ac775cf3.jpg

source: shop4skates.com

that's it. this is a nice example of roller skate not an inline skate roller skate combination revived from hell by an technocrat, which E armani model looked like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->