Rolling Stone is presenting their FIRST-EVER GLOBAL COVER STAR:

HOW HARRY STYLES BECAME THE WORLD'S MOST WANTED MAN
Photography:
Amanda Fordyce
Styling: Alex Badia
Hair: Matt Mulhall
Grooming: Laura Dominique
Model/Celebrity: Harry Styles

rollingstone.com; rollingstone.co.uk; es.rollingstone.com; rollingstone.uol.com.br

ywan

he’s always photographed the same way with the same styling and it’s boring.

he’s a handsome man but doesn’t really do it for me… maybe with a different styling and mood to show more versatility…

I should give him the credit to make really good music. Reminds me of to the 80s and 90s pop singers, and almost nobody is keeping that spirt (maybe Dua Lipa, but not a personal choice). In terms of photography and style, he can't move from the current Gucci influence. Wish he was more associate with other brands. Glad that he dress like a young guy and not waering boring suits all the time, but a clown as Justin Bieber (the guy who destroyed music industry with Daddy Yankee) is something to avoid.

I'm bored of seeing major magazines let musicians just repeat the existing specific looks/aesthetic from whatever album they're promoting. Beyonce in UK Vogue on a horse to promote the album where she's.... on a horse. And I feel like Harry has worn these exact outfits in music videos? Maybe not, but they feel like promo images, like the magazine had no impact on them. I guess it's clear who holds all the power in these cover deals.

Styling is beyond ridiculous. Fashion nowadays is to put famous people in loud and colorful outfits and call it a day ''coz'' instakids will love this.
It's a hard pass for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->