Rollling Stone August 29, 2004 : Uma Thurman & Quentin Tarantino by Albert Watson

moussemaker

Reaction score
photo by Albert Watson
stonekillbill.jpg

My favorite "Kill Bill" promotion magazine cover so far...maybe because of Quentin B) :blush:

i dont understand all the "did they or didnt they" hype around them...

who cares if they had a... thing or not?

They make a nice couple! Hope they will become one, too...

:heart: and on the cover of current Rolling Stone: the greatest musician alive, the one and only PRINCE :heart:
cover1.jpg

i'm sorry...wasn't the uma/tarantino cover a bit dated? it was published agess ago..

@ Amelie: That issue was from 29. april 2004, so just two weeks and not ages ago. :P

they didnt blend quintins foundation on his face to his neck well..
u can see the line... its not that bad though...
but they look very makeuped and photoshoped in my opinion

@ Ladollyvita:
There's definately something about Quentin! He´s got so much energy! And he loves music, which is very important. :heart:
But he's also a bit scary...I`d rather go home after sex than stay overnight...he may get lust for blood! :wink:

Tarantino sexy? not for my girls :P

not a bad cover, but i certainly prefer PRINCE.

OT:has anyone heard his new cd yet? is it any good ?

Originally posted by moussemaker@May 12th, 2004 - 2:56 am
:heart: and on the cover of current Rolling Stone: the greatest musician alive, the one and only PRINCE :heart:

Bad make-up though.

i understand that the first cover is supposed to be sexual, but i think uma looks a little overboard in comparison to quentin.

please tell me im not the only one who finds Quentin sexy.

kinda..in a mad genious way

until you hear him talk.
most annoying voice in the world!!

i like the cover and think agree he is sexy.... i even like his quirky voice....

prince's new cd is getting great reviews...

Originally posted by moussemaker@May 12th, 2004 - 4:17 am
@ Amelie: That issue was from 29. april 2004, so just two weeks and not ages ago. :P
rollingstone publishes two weeks before their issue date, so its more like a month ago, but yes, not ages ago :P

Blah. Honesly, I'm getting tired of Uma. That's just me, though! :innocent:

Uma is a pretty lady... but what a horrible angle, she has such a manly jaw and neck, just look at her adams apple. Very unflattering picture and Quintin usually looks much cooler.

Both these covers don't incite any kind of reaction from me. I'm sorry, but Prince is just creepy and not sexy at all!

Originally posted by Dark Princess@May 12th, 2004 - 6:19 pm
Uma is a pretty lady... but what a horrible angle, she has such a manly jaw and neck, just look at her adams apple. Very unflattering picture and Quintin usually looks much cooler.
women dont have adam's apples! :wink:

she just has a long thin neck.... i wish i had it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->